Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > child bearing and motherhood roleplays anyone

New Reply

Started by Riya , Oct 16th 2020 03:19

Riya - Oct 16th 2020 03:19

Hello there.

Looking forward to women roleplayers for playing friends/sisters/relatives going through experiences of pregnancy and motherhood together. We all need not be preg at the same time, but if we have a group of say 4-5 then may be a couple of us are going through the exp while others have young children (under may be 3-4 years of age) just a sweet, fairly tame, homely kind of rp. We can add drama with teen/unmarried pregnancies if anyone wishes. Female roleplayers only. love R

Heart this
1 like

Squiregirl20 - Oct 31st 2020 01:51

Hey I really like your idea and if your still looking for people to join I would love to.

Heart this
1 like

Riya - Nov 1st 2020 01:18

yes, i am waiting for people to join but we can start with two of us , what do you say?

Heart this
0 likes

Squiregirl20 - Nov 1st 2020 06:46

All of that sounds great :).

Heart this
0 likes

Riya - Nov 1st 2020 07:23

so do you wish to start outlining our characters, family backgrounds, how we know each other etc. also i think at the very least the names/deets of the men that are fathers to our babies (unless you plan to play same sex which is cool too) I usually play a mid-thirties second time mother, second marriage, working class but really street-smart and stable type- the kind girls and women can approach for advice and comfort. I really like if the husband is a cop and i have a pre-teen from a previous marriage.

Heart this
0 likes

Squiregirl20 - Nov 1st 2020 15:34

Yeah I think it be a good idea to get backstory set up and how we know each other.

I like to play a early 20s second time mother (early on in the pregnancy) . Her first daughter is almost 4 (but is delayed). She's lower middle class mom, working at a small coffee shop and lives with her long time boyfriend (Who is also the farther of her second) She's hard working and quit over all just wants to do what she can for her kids.

I would say maybe they meant at like a moms helping moms thing? Unless you have another idea.

Heart this
0 likes

Riya - Nov 2nd 2020 04:51

sounds great. So we are both second time moms. Though I would be closer to 35. May be I am a regular at your cafe and thus we know each other. I work from across your cafe. Or would you like us to be coworkers?
My info:
Name: Christina "Chris" Stone
Husband: Det David Stone
Child: Penelope "Penny" Stamford Age: 10
Working class background but with David's job I have healthcare etc. Chris is a natural nurturer and caregiver having cared for elder relatives as well as her siblings in her teens and 20s. She has a warm, feminine and open personality and prefers making friends with women rather than men

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.