Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Zombie Apocalypse: FxM or FxF

New Reply

Started by Im_Nayeon , Apr 24th 2020 14:53

Im_Nayeon - Apr 24th 2020 14:53

Plot 1

“ "Run Kaitlynn, don't look back, just run!" A voice yelled out in the darkness. However, it was cut short when Kaitlynn sat shot up from her sleeping position. "Great another night of this.", She grumbled to herself before getting up. Did you get it yet? Well, let me fill you in, I'm Kaitlynn and this is what the world has become.

The government was testing an experiment on humans, yet it backfired and then it spread around the entire laboratory. Hey, ready for it? It turned people into the dead, the unkillable dead, unless aimed right for the brain. I have these nightmares every night. It's my mom telling me to run, first it started in Washington D.C., then it just started to spread. Then, it was our neighbor, they bit my dad and he turned.

I'll never forget the look in my moms eye when she gave me the cars keys and she....she sacrificed herself for me. It's been two years since that day, two years since I've grown stronger and and more cold-hearted. That is until I run into you.

Total bad ass, even more stone cold than me. Yet, survival of the fittest(s), we decide to stick together, yet never truly trusting each other but saving each other asses when needed. Banded together now, is bound to catch feelings right?”

Hi, guys! This is just plot 1. What I mean by that is I have another post-apocalyptic plot, they're almost the same but different in another way, so if you're interested just pick between the two, SEND ME(meaning you send if you are interested) a friend request and let's just have fun! See ya!!

Edited Apr 24th 2020 20:10

Heart this
2 likes

BADGUYBILLIE - Aug 28th 2020 19:10

Interested!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.