Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Furry > Wolves of the Valley (Wolf Pack)

New Reply

Started by CrimeQueen , Sep 7th 2017 16:23

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 14:33

She then says " Okay, Are you think you are a punching bag Viktor, if you want you could be Male Alpha or The lead hunter.. As for Kimmy she will be Third in command.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 14:45

She then says " Sure.. Also your task is to watch the boarder.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 14:59

She then says " Fine Viktor, My offer to be my Mate was declined for Saying or thinking I was just doing this for your Pity which was not true at all, I kinda, Like you that much to ask you to be alpha." She says while just running out of the camp, and going on the hill where her parents died at, she then says in some wolf song her mom sang her every pup day of her live." You got me, I've got you, together we can stand together, even if we have a pack, We are strong as family, not as a pack, but family, is more then, others and others are not smart to over a rank and a wolf unsure what you do thinks you are asking him the great rank for pity but it means you love him, but sometimes only wolves fine others who love them, and sometimes you find none at all." she says before laying down and a tear falls down her fur.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 15:05

She sang the song again but louder this time for Viktor to hear "." You got me, I've got you, together we can stand together, even if we have a pack, We are strong as family, not as a pack, but family, is more then, others and others are not smart to over a rank and a wolf unsure what you do thinks you are asking him the great rank for pity but it means you love him, but sometimes only wolves fine others who love them, and sometimes you find none at all." she says before laying down and a tear falls down her fur. she then adds loud so he can hear " I loved Viktor that's why i asked if he wanted the rank of alpha male if he did that means he loves me to, But apparently he don't.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 15:12

She then says " Mom, Dad i hope your happy together as for me i will never find anybody else, since A wolf can only ask once for a wolf to be their mate and Viktor said no.." she said outloud.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 15:16

Flame ran toward him while slightly still crying and grabs the deer and brings it to the pack then goes to her cave.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 15:23

Flame then says " Flux its fine, I asked Viktor to be my mate, and he thought i was going Pity on him and Only female alphas can ask only once in a life time for a male wolf to be their mate and if they say no, I'm stuck alone forever only males can ask females more then once if the female says no the first time, then yeah they can ask another female to be their mate, and as for me hardly any males ask females to be their mates." she said while still walking toward her cave.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 15:30

She then says " I was Never Guilt tripping you, Viktor when i was ranking you up, That mean't i wanted you to be my mate, so only once a wolf alpha female can do this in the whole life and now, i'm single and not able to be mated unless a male asks me them self.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 15:36

She then says " No flux, Only if you want to be my ****.. Pain comes, *Ahh*"

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Sep 11th 2017 15:45

She then says " Yes i would Flux.." she faints from pain.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.