Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > Warrior cats

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Dec 1st 2015 13:09

Cylie - Dec 1st 2015 13:09

Four clans, one hundred wild cats, one area, and many battles. Join a clan and become an apprentice. You will be mentored and trained, you will learn to use tooth and claw as well as skill and wisdom to defend, heal, and lead your clan! Figure out your own destiny, find out where you belong, and what you believe in. I grant you good will, strong paws, and may starclan forever light your path.

Okay so, this is about warrior cats, they are wild cats that live in four clans: thunderclan, riverclan, windclan, and shadowclan. They live and die by the warrior code: you must follow your leader, protect your clan, listen to starclan, and follow these rules....never eat before you have provided for your clan, never start an unjust battle, never kill without reason, net take a mate from another clan, if you are a medicine cat never take a mate or have kits at all. In order to become a deputy you must have had an apprentice, apprentices are to be named when six moons old. An apprentice will be given the name of paw, the mentor will decide when the apprentice is to become a warrior, the clan leader chooses the new warriors name. When a deputy becomes leader they will get the name of star, and will receive nine lives, a new leader must a point a deputy before moon high.

Words to know:
Twolegs =humans
Moon= month
Kit= kitten
Thunderpath= road
Monster= car
New leaf= spring
Green leaf= summer
Leaf fall= fall
Leaf bare= winter

Rules: no cussing only things like mouce brain or fox heart. When joining must get permission I will give you a status and what you need for your status, you must provide a name. Either a color found in nature or an animal or a plant or something to do with the sky or world as a cat would see it. You must state how your character looks, eye and pelt color, fluffy or short fur....

Oh and one more thing yes there can be evil or mean cats.

Let's rp!!!!

Edited Jan 30th 2016 20:52

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 1st 2015 13:12

Name: whisper
Clan: river clan
Parents: (whoever offers to mother this kit)
Appearance: a short furred she-cat (girl) with light grey dappled fur and dark grey and black stripes, along with darker paws and darr tail, she has shimmering bright blue eyes.

Edited Dec 1st 2015 13:14

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 2nd 2015 11:14

(You have excepted rusted! You will take the position of elder, with the name of rustedgrowl! Welcome to riverclan!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 2nd 2015 11:18

(As rustedgrowl had, pleasleave the clan, and status empty! I will chose both for you....but as of now I have decided that until we have more hen twenty characters, and you may have more then one, we will all be in riverclan! But the other three clans will still be interactive with riverclan, at gathgrinbgs the other clans will come, ani will post when they do or plan something!!!! Thank you and have fun!!!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Dec 23rd 2015 17:50

Whisperkit bounced on her paws, "I'm gonna go see the elders!" She squeaked, "rustedgrowl always tells me stories!" As soon as her mother nodded and continued grooming herself whisperkit dashed out of the nersury, bramble trailing over her spine. She looked around the riverclan camp, warriors tended to their duties and apprentices raced around. Whisperkit skided to a stumbling halt before bumping into the dark tom she had been looking for.

"Rustedgrowl!" She mewed happily, "will you tell me a story?!" The excited kit weaved her body around the elders legs, "will you?"

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 3rd 2016 17:22

Whisperkit purred, "I wanna hear about rustedpaw!" she mewed "do you think I could be apprentice soon? I'm nearly six moons!" she bounced around the elder excitedly. "What was it like to be an apprentice? Is it hard? Did you mess up a lot? What was your first hunt like?" she asked question after question

(i forgot about this forum until just now!)

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Feb 3rd 2016 17:54

Whisperkit looked up at him happily, "I have a million more!" she mewed, "but I wanna hear a story first! Please!" she flicked her ears in excitment. Her blue eyes bright and her small claws digging into the earth.

(i think we should add random cats until we have more members.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.