Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > Wander Over Yonder Group Roleplay

New Reply

Started by REMRoleplay , Feb 8th 2020 02:03

REMRoleplay - Feb 8th 2020 02:03

Welcome to Wander Over Yonder,

This is a group roleplay however I only need four people (including myself), to play the main four characters, Wander, Sylvia, Lord Hater and Commander Peepers.

The roleplay will be very similar to the show, an episodic type roleplay where I will come up with a simple plot for an episode and a defined end (just so we all know where we need to end up) then we all improvise through it. Sound fun? Great!

I need a Sylvia and a Lord Hater as I will be taking on the role of Wander and my friend will play Commander Peepers.

Here's some rules:
1. You know the usual rules, no bullying, swearing, er*t*c rp, op playing or characters, etc.

2. This roleplay will be played out similar to the show so please nothing over dramatic, dark or edgy. Sure there will be drama and heartfelt moments, but it's mostly a lighthearted comedy

3. Don't move the episodes along too quickly, I can't stress this enough, please, just don't do it

4. We will have a posting order, I will explain that once I have four people

5. This is a literate roleplay, at least a paragraph each post please (5 sentences), thank you. Also try to be active, I understand life is important and that's fine, but if you're going away for a while and you're able to tell us about it, please do so we don't think you've just abandoned us

6. You are not required to stay if you get bored, I can simply find someone to replace you if you no longer wish to participate

7. FINALLY! HAVE FUN, FRIENDS!

(Just post a message saying which character you would like to play. You can play others like Lord Dominator or Emperor Awesome if you wish, though it might be harder for me to incorporate those characters into episodes)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Feb 8th 2020 02:23

(Hey, friend! Welcome!)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.