Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Voltron rp (Ocs/Cc)

New Reply

Started by TroublesomePerson , Aug 10th 2017 15:52
Previous12Next

TroublesomePerson - Aug 10th 2017 15:52

The plot will be the same, with Lotor raining over the Galra empire and stuff.

We are a group of rebels fighting against them, we take what we can get from the Garlas. We don't have a colony, nor a planet to call home.

Ruleess

-You can be a Cannon Character if you'd like, it be a bit hard to place them into the rp.

-I CHOSE IF YOU CAN HAVE A LION!!!! That won't be related to forming Voltron.

-Please keep this forum at normal stance. Under 18 ya know.

-You can have as many characters as you like, though its not my fault you cant keep up.

-No opness k? K.

Sheet-

Name:
Specie:
Abilities/Powers: (Try adding a few weaknesses)
Appearance:
Other:
Small History:

Edited Aug 10th 2017 16:05

Heart this
2 likes

TroublesomePerson - Aug 10th 2017 16:09

Name: Kevin Lystan

Specie: Half-Human, the other specie is uknown.

Abilities/Powers: Erm...He's pretty strong...

Appearance: He has light skin with a few freckles around his body and face. He mostly wears his battle clothes, besides they were comfy. He has leather gloves on his hands. He has dull purple hair, that he puts up in a ponytail. His eyes are a light blue color.

Other: His freckles and eyes glow in the dark. Former leader of the Group.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Aug 10th 2017 16:15

(Yo sure)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Aug 10th 2017 16:35

Name: Michelle.

Specie: *Unknown*

Abilities/Powers: She had Telekinesis and Telepathy (Cause i can bish!), though she can only reach someone's mind within 3 miles. She can only lift 3-2 people, a few objects but NOT a ship.

Appearance: She has black shoulder length hair, a hair clip to keep her bangs out of her face. Her eyes are the color brown. She wears a simple shirt with jeans and boots.

Other: She's a tech person...and is an airhead!
Was once a Galra experiment, was able to escape through months of planning.
Oh and she's mute..

Edited Aug 10th 2017 16:35

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Aug 11th 2017 05:04

(True we can just start and see if people join)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Aug 11th 2017 14:27

(Mhhh well Pario could meet Kevin and Nicole by them visiting their planet??)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Aug 11th 2017 15:34

(Kevin and Nicole are going to Pario's planet)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Aug 11th 2017 15:55

Kevin landed the ship onto the planet of the Olkariens, he stoof up as he opened the door "Nicole come on!" He called out. She lifted her head giving a nood before nodding her head and standkng up. She grabbed her sketchbook, where she writes what she says, she gone down the ship hurrying to go besides Kevin to keep up with him. Kevin scratch his head as he looked around "Alright...now to find an Olkari to fix the wing" he says

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Aug 11th 2017 16:44

Kevin was looking at his watch, where a hologram was projected to see where they were going. He looked up feeling a presence nearby, he made a handmotion to tell that Nicole stays put. He looked ahead before starting to walk "Hello?" He called out

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Aug 11th 2017 17:48

Kevin hummed as he looked around "I swear i heard some noise around here.." he says as walked around. Nicole looked around before looking up, her eyes widen as she pointed up, she couldn't make any sound so she ran up to Kevin to tug at his shirt before pointing up to the cubes.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.