Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Vampire/Werewolf RP

New Reply

Started by MattyPatty , Mar 15th 2024 00:41

MattyPatty - Mar 15th 2024 00:41

Hello!

I'm looking for do a F/M or F/F (leaning more towards F/F) roleplay with one of my OCs, she fits into a modern setting.

Our characters are in a world where supernatural beings are only seen as folklore, not to actually exist. My character is a werewolf and your character is a vampire, both are very good at hiding their true identities. They meet at a Halloween party, thrown by a mutual friend. Our character's click during this party, they exchanged numbers and after the party, nothing seems to happen.

During a full moon, Muse A is hunting in the forest, her wolf form is truly magnificent. Muse B is in the city during the full moon, feeding on drunk people but eventually goes to the forest.. where they meet. Roleplay starts at their meeting.

Vampires HATE werewolves in this universe and Werewolves didn't even know that vampires existed.

I hope you like this idea, let me know! There are other pairings on my profile so if any of those catch your interest, just tell me. I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Heart this
2 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.