Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > Uncharted RP and Yandere Simulator (Open)

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Apr 9th 2017 21:55
Previous1234567Next

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 9th 2017 21:55

Hey guys I was wondering if we can have a fandom and crossover of to odd team ups of two video games that I'm a fan of Uncharted and Yandere simulator just enter your bio and OC's are Allowed I'll take control of Nathan Drake and of my oc his son Albert Drake and of Sully enter your bio's and I will accept
Rules: Have fun
Yandere only likes Senpai
Anyone can crush on Senpai, even on Yandere, or anyone in particular
Ask me if you want to timeshift
Can't control anyone elses characters unless they have permission
Killing is allowed but you need permission to kill Other people's characters
Plot:This will take course over the ten weeks the game takes place. Also, we can do the after math and years later as well.
Additional rules: Oc's and the Yan sim Characters are free anyone is allowed to take control of Senpai and of Yandere as well

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 10th 2017 19:06

(You wanna start or do we wait and I just post my bio's)

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 10th 2017 22:16

(You have played both series befor right or seen gameplay?)

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 10th 2017 22:18

Albert Drake
Martial status: Married at age 22
22 and before single.
Personality: Like Nate's
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship status: single
Height: 6"1
Son of the famous treasure hunter Nathan Drake Albert Drake tends to do the same thing his dad does he carries a gun just in case of certain situations most preferably a colt 1911 he fought off mercenaries at a young age punching shooting doing whatever is possible to survive while treasure hunting. He is not as well known as his dad among the world of thieves but he's getting there. He treasure hunts just to get out of the house not for the fame thrills or wealth. He knows a bit too much about history a bit more than his father as well he is also a normal guy if you find him about on the street and he is one of those people that you can be a great friend of.
Appearance

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 10th 2017 22:19

(Uncharted)

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 10th 2017 23:20

(submit a bio Oc or non oc if you want.)

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 10th 2017 23:50

Nathan Drake
A capable treasure hunter with a knack of getting in over his head, Nathan Drake possess a deep knowledge of history. Though his involvement in treasure hunting provides him with the adrenaline rush he so craves, it hasn't yielded him much in the way of actual treasure (he has found treasure sometimes he comes empty handed.) He has a son that is 17 years old Albert Drake who is almost like his dad yet he can get into more trouble while out treasure hunting.They both have faced mercenaries using their fists, guns or whatever they can do in order to defeat them they also use their surroundings for stealth at times. They never kill in cold blood and they can sometimes be too quick to trust somebody.

Edited Apr 11th 2017 12:16

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 11th 2017 12:17

(So do we wait for Chloe or do we start?)

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 11th 2017 22:56

(Well no one is active and I'm active the whole day so I said welp I'll wait.)

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Apr 12th 2017 00:09

(You wanna start Sara?)

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234567Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.