Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > U.A Highschool (Boku No Hero rp)

New Reply

Started by TroublesomePerson , Dec 4th 2016 14:04
Previous1234567Next

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 14:04

U.A. is the #1 ranked High School for heroics and is considered as the top Hero Academy in the world.

Pro heros as teachers where they teach they're students the ways to be a hero and to defeat the force of evil.

Rule:
-Please don't make you're character to op. The quirk can be op but please do add a negative side to it.

--Please note that you can be a character of the anime so don't be shy to ask if you can be one.
--- Also if the people will be in the same class (Cause we all know it sucks when no one is with ya)
----aaand we're all first year

Form:

Name:
Quirk:
Superhero Name:
Personality: (optional)
Appearance: (image or description)
Superhero suit: (Image or description)
Other:

Edited Dec 4th 2016 15:09

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 14:40

Name: Ikuyo Zelu
Quirk: Control over someone's mind. Only for five seconds, his body goes limp when he uses his Quirk.
Superhero Name: Kxuyo
Appearance: (Image ;3)
Superhero suit: (Again image ;3)
Other: Ignore the things on the image just look at his apperance.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 14:41

Y(omg whale yours is hawt *^*!)

Accepted btw :3!)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 14:46

(Bruh no! I have an other oc to add in hold up!)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 15:08

Name: Denkui Zelo
Quirk: Half- cat. Agility. Sharp nails. Night vision pretty much what a cat has.

Superhero Name: Katshi
Personality: She is the quiet type but isn't a shy one. She is not use to opening up to people even her brother Ikuyo. She can be protective over her brother even though she's younger

Appearance: Denkui has short black hair with some red streaks in them. Black cat ears one on each side of her head where the ears of a human should be. Wears a gray long sleve with a red jacket. Baggy dark brown pants, which the hem at the bottom tightens around her ankles. Has fingerless gloves. And of course has a cat tail which is the colour black.

Superhero suit:

Other: Is adopted by Ikuyo's parents

Edited Dec 4th 2016 15:10

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 15:13

(Whai ??? X'D

Btw we can start now...cause im the boss :3)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 15:21

Ikuyo sighs as he walked down the sidewalk with his sister, Denkui, on his back. He decided to go to their new school early since Denkui had the energy to finally change into her uniform, and Ikuyo didn't even use his quirk. His bag was put on his front side and Denkui's was on her back. Finally Ikuyo saw the top of the school gates but the gates still closed "At least we're here" he grumbles noticing the boy by the gates already

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 15:29

Ikuyo was a bit suprised seeing the boy stood up, he smiles at him "I'm Ikuyo and this lazy cat on my back is Denkui" he said introducting himself and his sister. Denkui grutted opening an eye revealing the colour which was purple, once she scanned Desu she closed her eyes going back to sleep. Ikuyo looke down at Desu's held out hand "Ah er sorry I can't really shake hand since you know..." He says mentioning to Denkui

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 15:35

Ikuyo tenses up seeing Denkui on Desu's back "That's probably not a good idea...Denkui gets scratchy when she wakes up. And I'm not that tired so could you er...give her back to me?" He asks getting nervous and nervous that Denkui might wake up and scratch his newly made friend

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 4th 2016 15:42

Ikuyo look towards Desu "Well we both passes the entrance exams so..it should open soon.." He says looking towards the gate "Oh! Right my power...i can find a name for it but i can control over someone's body for a couple of seconds" he says scratching his head smiling sheepishly

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234567Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.