Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The Strangest =REBOOT=

New Reply

Started by TroublesomePerson , Dec 8th 2016 15:04
Previous123456789...2728Next

TroublesomePerson - Dec 8th 2016 15:04

Finally after few months (or year ;3) i have chosen to reboot my FIRST Forum that i made, and to say it was really awesome :3
So yeah i wante to bring it back, probably won't be good as the last (Probably nobody will join ;-;) but nevertheless please give this a shot!

This plays in a mansion every newcomers are always welcome to walk trough the open doors of the Scott's familly mansion. They are quite known for they're toy company 'Toys & Memories'

They are 3 people living in that gigantic mansion and they want you're company~

The head of the mansion Jason Scott at such young age of 19 he was able to have control of the company, his grandfather died an unknown death. All the belongings of his grandfather was given to him including the mansion. This was all new to him yet he lived with it. But he had unexpected guest both of them being incubus.

They're brothers, the older one named James, he is quite responsible between the 2. The youngest, Damien, he isn't the talker of the family but does when needed. The bothers have unique abilitys know to Jason, both of them being incubus had the privilege to drain energy from certain womans around town whispering sweet nothings to them. James having the ability of teleport to his want and Damien is reading minds. James already masterd his power yet Damien did not which lead him to read people's minds whitout him controling it, having no need of the information he heard. Both of them work for Jason, Making breakfast, lunch, dinner pretty much looking like butlers, meaning often found roaming inside the mansion

Jason however was a simple human, quite charming for his looks, he does often flirt whit womans outside the mansion, no harm done. Often found in his studies doing paper work of in the back yard reading a good book.

=ALRIGHT! TO THE BORING SH*T!=

-Please don't have op powers.
-Keep in mind you don't have to have powers
-Don't add like 'She's Jason's lover' and bla bla bla all that junkely
-PLEASE PUT T&M UP ON YOU'RE FORUM POST TO KNOW YOU READ THIS!!
-Hope that little summary help you peck the interest of this rp!
-You can come at the mansion for work as a butler or servant(for females)!

Forum:

Name:
Apperance: (DESCRIPTION OR PICTURE)
Personality:
Other:

Edited Dec 8th 2016 15:06

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Dec 8th 2016 15:56

(Omg xD the thing is you were the first one to join in the first one too :3)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 21st 2017 03:32

(Eyyy xD accepted!)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 21st 2017 03:36

(...i forgot ;-; but i made it a long time ago *^*!)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 21st 2017 03:40

(Yeaaa waiting just waiting :3...)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 21st 2017 11:45

(Mh the apperance is a bit hard to tell...)

Edited Jan 21st 2017 11:45

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 21st 2017 11:51

(Well i he were to work as a butler and serve when there is guests i'd be guessing he'd have long black hair...)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 21st 2017 13:34

(BOTH ACCEPTED :3! Even tho you forgot the small word is fine )

Jason sat in his studies, a pen in his hand as he glided over the paper underneath, a small stack of paper was at the end of his table. His eyes read over the paper before signing it, or putting it aside to talk about it later over the phone.

James stood in the porch of the mansion cleaning the railing of the stairs, he glanced at his watch seeing it is almost lunch time. Damien would be making lunch for Mr. Scott by now. James pushed open the front door making his way to the kitchen to put the cleaning supplies back.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 21st 2017 13:36

(Oh sorry liam i had just seen you both have ice powers would that be fine if you both had it or one of you can changw it I don't mind)

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...2728Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.