Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The Strangest

New Reply

Started by TroublesomePerson , Jun 19th 2016 05:10

TroublesomePerson - Jun 21st 2016 16:54

"The day i'll have fun is the day strippers will be payed" he grumbles walking inside his room

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 21st 2016 17:00

"I belive James already has gone down" Damien says before closing the door

James took a seat on the table eating breakfast

"Yea yea..." Jason closed the door changing his clothes, appropriate for the party putting a purple tie

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 22nd 2016 00:47

Damien walks out of his room going down stairs meeting James there who was making the food for the party "James do you think he'll attack the mansion? after all he did beat us when we went to find Victoria" Damien says eating his breakfast on the counter, "I would think so but Jason's grandfather put a spell on this mansion so his attack would do nothing to us and the others"James says who was frying chicken, Damien nods continuing to eat

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 22nd 2016 13:38

"I belive that he'll attack once more...not knowing when..." James then realized Ghadz entered the kitchen "Ah well there's nothing much to do thank you for doing all the work for us" James stated smiling

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 22nd 2016 14:23

"No no everything is fine but thank you for the offert" James says washing Damien's plate , Damien looked at the clock "Well since Ghadz and Luikarus did the work for us it leaves us alot of spare time"

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 22nd 2016 15:07

"Around 7 the guests comes in" James says drying his hans whit a towel

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 22nd 2016 15:21

James nodded "See you soon" he says, Damien walked out the room going to the library

(James is your real name 030??)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 22nd 2016 15:33

James looks out the window "Sometimes i can't understand him" he says to himself making him chuckle going back to his room

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 24th 2016 01:48

Damien was reading a book on a chair inside the library. James was in the halls dusting the lights and small tables against the walls.
Jason as always in his study doing paperwork

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jun 24th 2016 10:52

James walked in the cleaning supplies closet putting back the duster before going to the kitchen making sure the dishes are ready

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.