Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > The Rivers ran Cold and The Sea was Open...

New Reply

Started by Despiadado , Sep 21st 2017 00:38

Despiadado - Sep 21st 2017 00:38

There was peace, a tranquility that stole the senses as you submerged yourself in the water, allowing it to flow around you. A former sailor turned photographer, you spent your days in the peaceful hamlet of Riene, Norway, living your life a minute at a time. This quiet was disturbed, however, by the sudden arrival of a foreign immigrant looking for shelter. From the hot and suffocating heat of the jungles of Central America, to the cold and white capped mountains of the Scandinavian wilderness, I came from abroad to further my life and formal education, having found a program that accepted me into the country as an individual with the potential for college success. Finding but one person left who would be able to house me, I came to you in my time of need. Did you fall for me then or was it when we spent those nights in your bed, a mangled heap of legs and arms intertwined and our breathing shallow? Was it even love or was it to forget about the solidarity of a life without company that pushed us together, considering the circumstances? Who knows but you and I.

This is a 1x1 roleplay. I can be a guy or girl but the sexual theme here is hetero so if I'm a guy, you're a girl and so on and so forth. I'm looking for some specific qualities in my partner and they are as follows:

-Good Grammar and Vocabulary. I like to read and enjoy what I read and I want to do the same for you. If you can, lets make this as realistic as we possible can, adding details to enrich the scenes to come
-Maturity. I'm not adverse to playing with a person who isn't 18 and over (as I'm not myself) but as long as you can wait for what eventually comes and not rush it. This kind of stuff happens slowly after all.
-A good amount of writing. I would prefer a paragraph, 2 if you're feeling it but not an entire novela. We both have lives and using too much of our time just takes the fun out of replying.
-Breaks here and there. Straightforward and simple.
-Flesh out your character and walk in their shoes. I like to make my experience a genuine one and roleplaying as a character is bound to make things interesting if you're really invested into your own role.

Thats about it. Comment down below and send me a friend request and we can get started. See you later

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.