Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > The New World

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , May 6th 2017 07:25

Alcatraz - May 6th 2017 07:25

Medical and biological advancements in the year 20XX have allowed human to become far greater than before,super human strength and speed,hyper intelligent,the list was endless. The governments of the world were combined into one mega power and the idea was shared to create a 50/50 regiment of soldiers to keep the peace around the world. The soldiers were enhanced with the technologies that made the superhuman feats possible and the plan worked...For awhile.

The biggest problem was that the enhancements were kept secret and the regiment became corrupt and overthrew the mega power and took rule with an iron fist. They started to reform the world as they wanted it to be and started to kill people who opposed them. The new leaders started to recreate more enhanced humans and send off to live normal lives but then the children that were born from the enhanced humans started to show strange things,"Hey how is that kid not dead!? She was just crushed by a 4,500 pound scrap metal compactor and she's not even scratched." "Why is my son able to set fires with his own fingers?!?! What the hell's going on?!" Parents were starting notice that their kids DNA was mutating and gave them crazy powers that could only be found in stories,so the new leaders started to imprison the kids and make them part of their "Enforcer" Squads or kill them.Since the histories of the old world were hidden from the younger generations had no idea about the world's past except what the leaders wanted them to know. The new government was being run on a old regime that was created during the second world war...Fascism and Nazisim. Even the uniforms were close copies of the original SS soldiers of Hitler's Army

On the outside walls of the new cities lied a resistance that was arming and preparing to return the world to it's normal state,the resistance was call I54 Immortals. The Immortals were know for the saving the kids who were going to the chopping block during raids on the new government's flagship city "Daytona",the kids were then raised and taught(When old enough) to fight. The I54's base was located 100's of miles away from the city in an area that was supposed to be filled with radiation,the city was called Miami. This city lies in ruin but the people that live here started to repair old houses and apartments with what they could find. The living was hard at the beginning due to lack of manpower but as the I54 brought back refugees from the new goverment the Immortals started to grow.

Rules

You can have one power but don't make it OP

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

We want all sorts of sub themes,so bring in the drama,action,violence,etc.etc.etc.

I'll be periodically posting the names of the people who are accepted so just watch for your name.

Character chart

Name:
Nickname(Immortal) Callsign(Enforcer)
Who do you work for: (Enforcer or Immortal)
Bio:(Required if your going to be an Immortal)
Ability:(one)
Other:
Appearance:

Edited May 6th 2017 07:26

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 6th 2017 13:12

(Male imbalance for once...looks like i'm breaking out a female character.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 6th 2017 13:44

Name:Samantha Matroska (Sister to you know who if you've been around.)

Nickname: Siren (Get the joke)

Personality:Samantha is what men call a "Tomboy" she never liked being in a dress and being treated like a goddamn princess,she wanted to prove that she could do what the other men could do. But under her thick skull she has a heart of gold for her family and friends. Sam is also a bit stubborn when it comes to ideas and plans,if she knows her way will work she'll start doring it on others until they accept it.
Who do you work for: I54 Immortals

Bio: Samantha was the younger sibling to the Matroska family with her brother being two years older than her. Sam got to watch her parents in the enforces,and being the daughter of an enforcer you got to see different things and do different things. She was always in the archives where the new government held all the old books on the world before the majors changes that occurred,after reading up on something called World War II she started to realize that the new government was like the third reich and how they were governing it. Sam wanted out of the city and far away from it,so she planned an escape but was caught by enforcers at the exit. When being dragged back to the enforcer HQ Samantha was dropped by the two enforcers. At first she thought the was gonna be shot there but when she turned around she found them both suspended in the air enshrouded by a purple orb,then a tattoo that covered her arm showed up and glowed blue. Sam was confused but she got out of the city before questioning the power,outside of the gates she was intercepted by the fabled I54 immortals and taken to their home base at Miami. And for three years she lived and learned to use her power.

Ability: The void-Samantha can suspend objects and people in another dimension for a short time,the more people in the orb the shorter the time. She can control where this orb goes for 100 yards in any direction along with what she can grab in the void. Only problem is that this can only work once every ten minutes,her tattoo on her arm will flash purple when it is ready for use.

Other:She's bi-sexual

Appearance: Image below

Edited May 6th 2017 13:45

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 6th 2017 13:56

(If you want to)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 6th 2017 14:01

(People that are good to go when we start.)

InoriAkuma

Lily_Rose2

Jacob_the_Igonrant

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 7th 2017 07:16

"Almost you son of a bitch...just stand still." Samantha uttered as he held her M40A3's sights on a stag that wandered into the city. It's a rarity to have fresh meat in this area due to the fact that Enforcers and the New government had most wildlife destroyed,some have slowly returned but mainly birds and insects and very few game animals. Sam waited for the deer to stop and look at it's surrounding area before shooting the stag in the chest and letting it fall to the ground.

"Took long enough...hope the chef is ready." Samantha said as she climbed down the tower and proceeded to the stag. She drew her K-Bar out of it's sheath and began to make an incision on the stags stomach so it could be gutted and craved,"Can't wait to have some real venison for once." she thought as he began to gut the stag.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 7th 2017 12:51

"Bastards heavy but he's in good health so he'll have a better flavor than others." Samantha uttered as she grabbed the Stag by the antlers and dragged him to the mess hall. Sam wasn't a brute like some of the men in the city but she could hold her own in hand to hand combat if needed,so dragging the stag was a small problem due to it's size. Samantha finally got the stag to the mess hall where two men stood up from a table and carried it to the kitchen,"Now that's done...time to watch the fight."

She knew about the fights some of the men put on in the alleys of Miami,she didn't really condone the fighting but it was their choice to have the piss beaten out of them. Navigating through the darker side of Miami was like traveling through the radiation zone outside of Miami near the old cosmodrome where experimentation was occurring when the world still had separate governments. Samantha picked up on the shouts and yells of men,she proceeded towards the sounds when she found the group waving supplies in the air. She walked up to the group and slowly pushed her way to the front where she could watch the fight,some of the men gave looks and few asked what a pretty thing like her was doing out here but she ignored it.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 8th 2017 18:40

Sam watched the fight quickly start and end,"That was quick." she said as she watched the beted items start to pile up in a wooden crate. "He won fair and square...hope people pay up because I don't wanna be caught by him." Samantha thought as she started to turn away. But as she began to walk away she was grabbed by someone and held by her arms and legs,"Who brought the pretty one? If no one claims her i'll take her home to do with as I please." a man said with a sadistic tone.

"Let me go you a**hole!" Samantha yelled as she felt the man's grip tighten on her wrists. "Wait a second...that's Siren...hey guys we got ourselves a special visitor here today." another man said as others joined the growing group. "Hey Max you gotta come see this." one man said as he pointed to Sam. "That's it f***er." Samantha exclaimed as her tattoo glowed blue and the man once holding her became suspended in the air. "That's not how you treat women you sick f***!" she yelled as he tossed him away down the alley. " Anyone else wanna try me?"

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 10th 2017 19:11

(I pronounce this rp DEAD)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.