Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > The Mansion (Creepypasta RP)

New Reply

Started by TroublesomePerson , Feb 19th 2017 02:47

TroublesomePerson - Feb 19th 2017 02:47

In here you are some what welcomed to live in Slender's mansion. You know the drill put up a form!
But first... The rules

-Of course no Mary/Gary Sue..
-You can be an cannon character just be careful that it isn't taken yet
-Don't add TOO much drama please, cause I will delete the replies or even delete all the replies form the person (Cause I have power >:D)

THATTTSSSS ALL!!

Here's the Forum:

Name:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:

Edited Feb 19th 2017 06:07

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 19th 2017 06:07

(Aayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
All Accepted yo! Someone wants to do the role of Slenderman? Just until someone takes dibs on him)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 19th 2017 11:54

(Anyone will do really i'll make my character later on)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 19th 2017 14:38

(Sweet ! Accepted btw, i'll just post my character then we can start)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 19th 2017 14:45

Name: Nicole Williams
S/O: Heterosexual

Weapon(s): A spear that can turn into a knife by a button, throwing knives

Appearance:
She always has goggles over her eyes that the glass are tinted dark grey that you can even see her eyes through them. Has long black hair going a bit pass her shoulders. Wears a black jacket with a red t-shirt underneath. Has grey ripped jeans and simply wears white sneakers.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 19th 2017 14:53

(Weeee arreeee now!)

Nicole sat on a chair in the dinning room, having a paper stack besides her and holding a pen. She groans leaning her head back "F***ing Paper..." She grumbles laying her head down on the table "I Dont wanna do this anymore" she whines pouting

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 19th 2017 16:36

Nicole waved at Bloody Painter not really listening to what he said. She raised an eyebrow seeing some of her papers move around, she turn around seeing Strings "Oh thanks but i can do these on my own" she said taking some paper from his trendils. "And drop the manners man just addres me as Nicole or something"

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 19th 2017 17:05

Nicole stared at the papers that were neatly stacked, the hold of her pen tighten a little "Well now i need to look through this again.." She grumbled placing her pen down glaring at Strings

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Feb 20th 2017 12:42

Nicole huffed watching him swing away "F*** you too!" She shouted at him, she looked down at her paper sighing, she leaned onto her hand starting to write on it and ecetera.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Mar 2nd 2017 18:05

(Oh yeah feel free to join)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.