Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > The Magical Circus

New Reply

Started by TroublesomePerson , Oct 15th 2016 07:08
Previous123Next

TroublesomePerson - Oct 15th 2016 07:08

A letter was sent to you...Inside was a ticket for the circus that came in your town. You decided to go since you heard from your friends that they were aslo magicians traveling with the circus. As you made your way there, by the entrace was a boy. He wore a black suit, white button up shirt with a purple bowtie tied around his collar and he had an eyepatch over his right eye. He turned his head towards you as he felt your presence, he smiled.

You blinked now seeing the boy in front of you holding out cards. "Please pick one miss/sir" He said, you looked down at the cards taking a random one. You turned it around, to your suprise, your name was written on it with a small stars on the corners of the card.

You gave the card back to the boy who grins "Today is your lucky day. You will be able to see the performers back stage once the show is over!" He said putting the cards in his suit pocket. He bowed before puffing away in white smoke.
~
The lights deemed. A spot light was in the middle, the boy that you saw was in the middle crounching down. He lifted his head as he grins standing up "Welcome! To the Magical Circus! Adonis!" He shouted, claps were heard in audience and so the show finally started.

—————————————

Welcome! I do hope you enjoyed the small intro of this forum roleplay!
Alright let's go to the sh*tty stuff

-No Op sh*t
-Please don't keep it PG. No alright please do...
-You can not have more than 4 characters. The other 3 will be automatically accepted so don't wait for me to log on.
- You can either be a Circus performer or a magician so pick one ONLY ONE !
- Put 'TMC' on top of your sheet
-When someone calls you by your name, that means you are really close to the person

Okay so here's the small sh*tty sheet ^^

Name:
Appearance: (either description or image is fine)
Stage name: (which people will adress you as.)
What does he/she perform: (Please say if she/he's a Magician or a Circus performer then put what he/she performs)
Story onto how he/she got into The Magical Circus:

————————————————

Edited Oct 16th 2016 02:01

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Oct 15th 2016 14:46

(Ey yo accepted now let's wait for someone to actually have the stage name as...Hoodiini xD)

Edited Oct 15th 2016 14:46

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Oct 15th 2016 15:04

(One day :D)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Oct 16th 2016 01:42

(Accepted :D and i'll be making my character later)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Oct 16th 2016 01:58

(Eyy accepted! Might a well make my own character xD)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Oct 16th 2016 05:12

Name: Adrien Willams

Sexuality:Heterosexual/Straight

Appearance: (Picture Below)

Stage name: Bird

What does he/she perform: Magician. Illusionist

Story onto how he/she got into The Magical Circus: He was a close friend of the creator of The Magical Circus. He asked him to join in his team which he did. Adrien was already good at making illusions so he got into it more than usual, practicing makes perfect and that's what he did.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Oct 16th 2016 15:20

(NOW >:D!!!)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Oct 16th 2016 15:29

(I will :D)

Adrien sat in the middle of his tent, small birds where in front of him eating small pieces of breath that he had placed. He smiles watching them, the Owner and creator of Adonis gave them to him for his performance in exchange he had to take care of them which Adrien had no problem with it. The owner wanted to keep his identity a secret even though all the performers saw him one.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Oct 17th 2016 00:50

(Great you guys may start off i need to go to school ^^' a performance will start once i'm back so do random things for now)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Oct 17th 2016 09:56

(Hello! I'd be guess not a lot fo people are online so...)

Adrien checked that his birds are in a cage, he didn't want them to be in there but that's for their safety. He walks out of his tent seeing it was lunch time meaning the food should be arriving soon. He went to go check in the giant tent where te performers performs an trains, he looks up seeing someone laying on the net "Hey! Lunch is in 5 better get down if you want food!" He said a he waved his arm trying to get his attention

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.