Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Takeo Academy Reborn

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Mar 31st 2017 19:37
Previous12Next

Alcatraz - Mar 31st 2017 19:37

"Welcome new student to Takeo Academy,if you're receiving this letter you've been accepted to join us for the 2018-19 school year. The academy was created to help you hone and conceal your powers and natural form from the human species that roam the earth. At Takeo you'll meet many different and rare species of monster that have gone into hiding due to the mass extinction of monsters after the 1400's. Are rules are pretty simple here but we do have one that is heavily enforced and that is if a human is ever able to slip past the magical barrier that protects this place,YOU MUST KILL THEM ON CONFIRMATION. Other than that you'll figure out the rest,dorm are provided as usual and they are co-ed so don't be surprised if your roommate is the opposite sex. Takeo can and will provide you a high quality education like that of normal academies on the earth. We hope you enjoy your enrollment here with us.Due to some incidents last year we had to replace a few new barriers rule,which will be briefed to you in your classes."

Headmaster
Mayato

Rules

I have a few co-conspirators in this role play (You know who you are) whatever they say and that I ok goes. You have been warned.

Don't blast me with messages about joining,put your skelly into the forum and wait.If you see that your character form was edited and it has the letters "SRT" under it,that means you're accepted.

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

We want all sorts of sub themes,so bring in the drama,action,violence,romance,etc.etc.etc.

Also if you're paying attention...Put Dodge Charger Daytona in your C.S .

Character Sheet

Name:
Nickname:
Bio (optional):
Monster:(We'll be needing a succubus)
Appearance (Human):
Appearance (Monster):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other:

Edited Mar 31st 2017 19:40

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 1st 2017 13:52

Name: Shido Masaki

Bio (optional):
Shido was never super amazing at school,he was more of an outdoorsman. You could never find him at home pass the age of 12,you could find him easier if you went out in the wilderness for a week. During his adventures he stumbled upon an old castle more than likely belonging to some ancient family from thousands of years ago. It was here where he found the remains of what people could call monsters. Shido uncovered two rather interesting weapons,a sword that seemed to be infused with some sort of power and two gravity spike like weapons that seems to control electrical powers. Being one for rare treasures and all he took them and hid them for his own use,when he was called to this place called Takeo academy he chose to bring them with him.
Monster:Human

Appearance (Human):

Personality: Shido is known to "Live life on the edge" so he usually up for a lot of different things. But he's also known to be quiet if the situation requires it. He lives by a moto,"If you don't like it,I don't care"

Dislikes:Gold diggers,a**holes(even though he can be one himself)

Sexuality: Hetrosexual (Straight)

Edited Apr 1st 2017 13:52

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 1st 2017 13:53

Sword

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 1st 2017 13:54

Spikes

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 1st 2017 21:55

(Time is after first day classes. Just roll with it)

"I hate school...but we all need an education." the black haired teenager said as he walked out of the school with the DG-4'S and sword in hand. In his hand was a crimson red card of unknown origin but some random woman walked up to him and slipped it in his hand. Shido cracked his neck as he returned to dorm 392 and on his door as a joke he hung the words "Daytona Charger",wondering if anyone would get the joke. Shido reached his dorm and dumped his bag but kept his weapons and returned to the outside world,people were still arriving to academy but this was nothing new it was just like last year and none of his old comrades were around anymore.

He loss the first love of his life due to an accident when someone tried to summon objects from the human world and they f***ing dumped holy water in the room. And the others...he doesn't know much of them at all except that earth was almost turned into a living hell. Shido sighed and returned to ground level with his earbuds in listening to music as he found a bench around the fountain and sat down. He closed his eyes and began to clear his thoughts.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 2nd 2017 09:06

Shido's thoughts were elsewhere when he felt a tap on his shoulder,"Hmm." Shido muttered as he looked towards the direction where the tap was produced. Then a face that had been changed by many factors due to incidents last year was now right beside him once more. "Hello Inori...long time." Shido said as he pulled an earbud out of his ear and sat back on the bench,his long sleeves were covering his ink that dew have seen but he knew she knew what they were. "So you're back here again. But I thought you were done with your education...What brings you back here?" Shido said as he stretched his arms up towards the sky as his sleeves slid down some revealing some of the famous word,"My view of heav...."

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 2nd 2017 12:29

"I met Luca not too long ago...he is rather...F***ed up. I think it was from the demon blood and watching his sister die that made him disappear and hide from everyone." Shido said as he took a deep breath and returned his gaze to the reborn demon. He rocked the sword he had in the ground back and forth,the bows were destroyed when hell was almost brought to earth when Inroi was still in her stage of taking control of hell. But it wasn't a total waste at,least the bows powers we able to seal the demon gate and return the damned souls back to hell. Shido kept looking at the card in his other hand,"What is so special about this card?" Shido thought as his hand slipped off the swords handle and his palm went right for the razor sharp blade. His hand began to bleed and his skin made contact with the blade,"Damn it." Shido cursed as he took the bottom of his shirt and pressed down on the wound.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 2nd 2017 15:39

"I'll be fine Inori,if you don't remember from last year I had Fafnir disguise my sent so the only way for a vampire to smell me is if blood were to land off of my person." Shido reminded the demon as she pressed down on the cloth in his hand. "Excuse me while I head to the nurse's office for stitches and antibiotics." Shido said as he pulled out the sword out of the ground and sheathed it on his waist,"I will see you later." he added as he headed for the building.

"Better...Thank you madame. I'll stop by tomorrow and let you inspect if for infection." Shido replied to the woman as he left the nurses office with a stitched up hand. Shido was returning through the halls when a phoenix was transformed in the halls in front of some people,by the looks of it he was trying to impress them. When Shido passed by his sword glowed red at the hilt and the man's powers became....weaker,and now his weapon hilt glowed like lava. "Hmm interesting...I wonder." Shido thought as he left the build and returned to the outside world. He was surprised that there were a load of students roaming around at this time of day.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 3rd 2017 18:43

(This is a timeskip to the end of the school day)

Everything has a prey and his was discovered

"Lady for the last time...leave me alone." Shido said to the woman that followed his throughout the whole day for unknown reasons. "But I can't...your soul sound and smells irresistible. And I want it from you." this woman said as she clung on to Shido's arm and placed her head on his shoulder. Shido shook the woman off his arm as stepped away from this woman,"Why are you so interested in my soul? Are you a demon or something?" Shido asked as he drew his Ragnarok's from their cross pattern off of his backpack. The woman sprouted wings a demon tail and claws as long as his arm,"Why I am...i'm a succubus and we need the souls of men to survive. And richer the soul the longer we survive before we need to feed again. And I want you all for myself."

"Oh sh*t...I forgot the school started to accept succubus as of this year. This one seems desperate to take my soul...this should be interesting." Shido thought as he watched the woman use her claws to sharpen each other,"Please be my slave and let me take you to a better place...as in my heart." The succubus said as she charger Shido with claws pointed right at his face. He brought the DG-4 into a defencive cross as the succubus slashed the spikes and flew by landing on the ground a few feet behind him. Shido's shirt was torn at the sleeves and his shoulder bled a little but the spikes took most of the damage with little to show on them. "How are you not on the ground begging for your life?!" the succubus questioned as Shido activated the spikes offensive capabilities,"Maybe make sure your target can't block your attack...just some advice." Shido remarked as he pushed off the ground and towards the succubus,slamming the spikes into the ground and discharging the electrical power held in them.

The succubus tried to block the force of the spikes but the weapons were more powerful than what she imagined as it launched her off her feet and threw her back a few feet and Shido continued his attack by chasing the woman down and placed the spikes on either side of the succubus and activated defensive mode and let them unload their power into the woman. Once the electrical field subsides Shido pulled one spike out of the ground and held the woman with the other,"Don't try and attack an enemy you know nothing about them. As Sun Tzu once said "If you know neither the enemy nor yourself you will succumb in every battle"."

Edited Apr 3rd 2017 19:03

Heart this
2 likes

Alcatraz - Apr 4th 2017 16:49

Shido dropped the woman and spike as a bright light spawned out of nowhere,"What the...damn that's bright." Shido covered his eyes until the light was gone. When the light dispersed Shido looked up to find two women taking the succubus by the arms and dragging her into the building. Then another walked up to him and pointed at his shirt pocket with the red card sticking out of it,"You are to meet the student council president in her office." the woman said as the borders of the card changed to a blue that matched the DG-4's. The woman walked off and returned to the building,"That was...random. But I better take care of this president thing." Shido thought as he picked up the spikes and headed for the third floor of the school.

The third floor was mostly empty unless clubs were going on,so the floor was packed with students in their clubs. Shido found the office double doors and looked at them,"I'm gonna get chewed out for the fight." Shido mumbled as he opened the door and entered the office. To his surprise there were two women in the room talking with one being in a wheelchair,Shido had his card in his hand but backed up a little bit. "Is this a bad time?"

Heart this
1 like

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.