Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Takeo Academy (Back again)

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , May 1st 2017 22:14
Previous123456Next

Alcatraz - May 1st 2017 22:14

"Welcome new student to Takeo Academy,if you're receiving this letter you've been accepted to join us for the 2018-19 school year. The academy was created to help you hone and conceal your powers and natural form from the human species that roam the earth. At Takeo you'll meet many different and rare species of monster that have gone into hiding due to the mass extinction of monsters after the 1400's. Are rules are pretty simple here but we do have one that is heavily enforced and that is if a human is ever able to slip past the magical barrier that protects this place,YOU MUST KILL THEM ON CONFIRMATION. Other than that you'll figure out the rest,dorm are provided as usual and they are co-ed so don't be surprised if your roommate is the opposite sex. Takeo can and will provide you a high quality education like that of normal academies on the earth. We hope you enjoy your enrollment here with us."

Headmaster
Mayato

Rules

Don't blast me with messages about joining,put your skelly into the forum and wait.If you see that I said you're accepted then your in.

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

We want all sorts of sub themes,so bring in the drama,action,violence,romance,etc.etc.etc.

Also if you're paying attention...Put Archangel in your C.S .

Character Sheet

Name:
Nickname:
Bio (optional):
Monster:(We'll be needing a succubus)
Appearance (Human):
Appearance (Monster):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other:

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 2nd 2017 06:42

I forgot something people...If you're gone for 2+ days without warning you will be skipped over/kicked out. Just giving you all a fair warning.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 2nd 2017 16:18

(I wanna die now...Kappa)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 2nd 2017 16:19

Name: Shidio Matroska

Bio (optional): Shidio has been going to this school since his freshmen year,at first he wanted to get far away from this place and have it destroyed. But unknown to him the headmaster had him sent here as an experiment to see if a human could survive among the monsters. And so far he seems to be doing fine...besides having to watch one of his greatest friends die by a a sheer accident,and killing another one with his own blade. But besides that Shidio has be able to live amongst the wolves and prove his worth. Now with the bows destroyed,the DG-4's buried back into the tomb they came from and his sword in the possession of the headmaster Shidio had to hunt down a new weapon to use.

Thanks to the headmaster's guidance and a map of france both him and Shido went on a trip to Bar-Le-Due france in search of the remains of excavation site 64. The ruins of the site were no stranger to the two men as they entered the site and began to look for the pedestals that housed the staffs. After hours of digging around they found the staffs covered up by a tarp,pulling the tarp revealed four elemental staffs. One could control ice,one could control wind,one that harnessed lighting,and one that possessed fire. Both of them grabbed the staffs and brought them to Takeo and now there used by are human friend.

Monster:Human

Appearance (Human):Below

Personality: Shido is known to "Live life on the edge" so he usually up for a lot of different things. But he's also known to be quiet if the situation requires it. He lives by a moto,"If you don't like it,I don't care"

Dislikes:Ignorant people and mermaids

Sexuality: Hetrosexual (Straight)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 2nd 2017 16:20

(Da staffs)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 2nd 2017 16:42

(And now two people hate meh...damn.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 2nd 2017 16:53

(You and Bibara...i'll get the open post up soon.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 2nd 2017 16:58

(I feel like a dumbass now...doesn't help when you don't take your meds. Kappa Kappa.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 2nd 2017 17:11

"F*** F*** F*** F***!!! I set a few trees on fire!! I need the ice staff!" Shidio yelled as he ran back to his dorm with the staff of fire in his hands has he climbed up the stairs to room 383. "I need you." Shidio thought as he dumped the fire staff and grabbed the ice staff and rushed back to his little forest fire. Shidio pointed the staff at the cluster of trees and shot the staff a few times at the trees,the ice that came out of the crystal froze the ground around the trees as well as the trees themselves. After the cloud of smoke and frost dissipated Shidio took a step back and sighed heavily,"Crisis avoided...i'm gonna wait and find the right students to help unlock the true potential of the staffs." Shidio mumbled to himself as he looked at the frozen trees.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 2nd 2017 19:42

"I wonder..." Shidio though as he walked up to the tree and hit it with the front of the staff. What he thought was true,the tree shattered into tiny pieces and turn into ice cubes. "Interesting...I bet it won't work against the monsters in the school." he thought as he turned around and headed for the main building. Shidio pushed the door open and entered the halls and saw the mass of students in the hall,some new and some old but they were all the same in the end...they all wanted humans to be eradicated. "If they knew if a human was among them they would flip the f*** out...looks like the sheep and hide among the wolves." Shidio though as he headed down the floor for his first class.

Shidio watched the other students get their classes or chit chat in the hall,but one stuck out to him and and gave him a bad vibe. A girl with pinkish red hair and clothes that seemed more appropriate for the beach,it screamed either school hooker or succubus but last year half the women ran around like that as a joke so he couldn't tell right away. But if she was a succubus and if she wasn't trained by her mother to constrain her hunger for souls he would know. Shidio noticed she was saying hello to everyone and that most people were responding,so to avoid making himself a little suspicious he responded to the passing woman with a simple,"Good morning."

Edited May 2nd 2017 22:43

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.