Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Supernatural

New Reply

Started by CrimeQueen , Jul 5th 2017 14:46
Previous123456789Next

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 14:46

The Supernatural Fan Series

Are you ready to join Sam and Dean, in there biggest Adventures yet, Going and Solving Murder Mysteries, Fighting the battle between Angels and Demons,Going on High way Chases, Maybe even Find Love and stuff on the way?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Player forum-

Name-

Age-

Gender-

Race-(Optional/ Human,Demon,Angel etc)

Friends-

BoyFriend/Girlfriend-

other-
__________________________________________________________________________________________

My Forum-

Name-Bella

Gender-Female

Age-19

race-Human/Part Werewolf-(Only her parents knew but now there gone she has to tell someone..)

Other-Is the sister of Sam and dean

Boyfriend/Girlfriend-None yet.

(What she looks like is below..)

Edited Aug 22nd 2017 14:31

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 15:00

(accepted..)

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 15:02

(welcome, just want to see, if get more..))

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 15:06

(So wait, your leaving??.., maybe i only put it on private..)

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 6th 2017 01:36

(okay i will being..)

Sam and Dean started walking around Looking to see if they would find, or if they would get a call to help someone, But instead Dean gets a call from there uncle, he picks it up and there uncle says " Hey, Umm Dean, Sam you may want to come over here i have a surprise for you two." Dean then says in a harsh like voice " What kind of Surprise is it?" Sam then said " We should just go over there and check it out, and stop Questioning him, for he is supposed to be resting.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 6th 2017 15:55

Sam then says in wonder " Dean do you feel like we are just being followed?" when they where there, There uncle then said " So, here is Umm your sister, Bella."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 6th 2017 16:57

She then said " Hey, Sam, Dean It's been awhile, you know.." after saying that, she feels a shiver come down her spine, then she says " Dean, Sam Demon Outside, He, Uh Wants me..." after saying that she fainted, falling to the ground from the loss of blood. Dean then said " Can this night get any weirder, first we find our long, lost sister, we never knew of, then She is being chased by a demon, and Now we know she is also Badly Hurt!" he said in a harsh like voice. Sam then said " I never, knew we had a sister name Bella, I always thought it was only me and you Dean." there uncle then said " Boy's, i lied, i was never the one who put you in that closet the night your mother and farther was killed, It.. It was her, She saved your life, that night and she also dropped you on my doorstep, knowing you guys would be saver away from her, then with her, but either way she was wrong, so she had to come back and get help from you guys.." he said in voice that made it sound like he should of said it years ago.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 6th 2017 18:42

Dean then said " What the Hell, was that, Sam can you go check it out while i, try to help our So called Sister.." Sam then looked at dean, like fine, but after that i'll kill you he thought in a Socratic way.

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 6th 2017 18:49

Sam, opened the door and saw a person laying, there blacked out, he then moved out of the way and showed, dean and dean said in a harsh like voice " So maybe this is the so called demon, our sister Bella was talking about.." Sam then said " Ya never know, so lets just bring him in, and see if he is the demon, trying to take are so called sister, if so, we'll be Ready to Face lucifer, with his shadow, Darko, i think it was what she, named the demon.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 6th 2017 19:29

Dean then said " Son of a ***** Who is this Guy, Wake Up Bella, F***in Wake, Up and Answer my Question!" There uncle then said " Dean, SHUT UP, and let her Heal, she traveled for your help and this is how you Welcome your own sister!" Sam then said " True, Dean she needs the rest.." Dean then stared at darko, and said " Who the heck are you, Some kind of Demon, if so, Be ready, I'm After you.." Sam then Said " Shut up, he done harm unless he done this to our sister if so, Then, Yeah you can do it.." he said.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.