Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Supernatural romance over Kik?

New Reply

Started by TheFoolCard , Feb 7th 2017 01:05

TheFoolCard - Feb 7th 2017 01:05

Hey! I'm semi literate and looking for someone who is also semi literate, or literate!
I would prefer MxM.
No dirty.
I want it to be on Kik, because I'll probably forget you exist otherwise to be honest.
Please help me keep the RP lively, thank you.
Oh, and don't move things too fast! I want this to be long term.

(Ghost x human with an ability)
Character A is a recently deceased ghost, and character B is the only one who can see them.
Problem is, B can see all ghosts, always has been able to, and is quite sick of it. Character A wants B's help moving on, but they have trouble getting their attention because B is already sick of helping ghosts get to the afterlife.

(Killer x human)
A character dies and goes to Hell, but they're given a second chance. Their job is to kill another character, if they do so, they can continue their life normally. If the other dies any other way, the first character goes to Hell for eternity.

(Zombie apocalypse)
Character A is on their own. They go into an abandoned asylum to look for supplies and come across character B, a patient who survived because they were experimented on and are the cure to the disease. If infected, one could be cured by drinking their blood. Character A decides to keep them around in case they get bitten...

(Grim reaper x lonely amateur murderer)
A human is heartbroken as they watch their loved one die. The reaper comes, wanting to get their job over with fast.
But as the human tries to talk to them, they start to pity them. So they comfort them and tell them they'll make sure their lost loved one will have a good afterlife.
This makes the human fall in love, but not knowing how else to contact the reaper, they start killing people in order to get to talk to them.
Eventually the reaper gets concerned that the human will get in trouble, so they agree to go on a date.

(Bloody wounds)
Both character A and character B have a scar somewhere on their body that has been there since birth and hurts sometimes.
Character A realizes that when they're close to character B, their scars starts to heal and the pain stops. When they're far away, the healing reverses and the wound opens up, getting worse and worse the further they are apart.
Complicating things, character B is the opposite. The closer they are together, the worse character B's wound gets.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.