Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Spider-verse

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Jul 14th 2018 13:43
Previous1234567Next

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 14th 2018 13:43

Another dimensional anomaly has effected the Marvel Universe sending arachnid type heroes into different universes that aren't their own. Instead of the inhertors hunting them down the tablet of order and chaos has been shattered once again and if they don't recover it in time every dimension and every reality will cease to exist.
Rules:

OC's welcome

Must be an arachnid type hero pretaining to the marvel universe

Must have weaknesses

Existing characters are welcome obviously.

Heart this
2 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 14th 2018 13:45

Spider-Man (Peter Parker Earth 616)
While attending a public exhibition demonstrating the safe handling of nuclear laboratory waste materials, sponsored by the General Techtronics Corporation, the 15-year-old Peter Parker was bitten on the hand by a spider that had been irradiated by a particle accelerator used in the demonstration. Unbeknownst to him, he had gained spider like powers. Making his way home afterwards, Peter was almost hit by a car; when Peter jumped out of the way, Peter discovered he had somehow gained incredible strength, agility, and the ability to cling to walls, spider-like traits that he immediately associated with the spider bite.Encountering an ad offering a cash prize for staying in the ring for three minutes with professional wrestler Joseph "Crusher" Hogan, Peter decided this would be a good way to test his powers. Wearing a mask to avoid potential embarrassment in case he lost the match, Peter easily defeated his opponent. TV producer Maxwell Shiffman observed his performance and convinced him to go on television with his 'act.' Designing a full costume and fabricating a fluid similar to a spider's web and wrist-mounted web-shooters, Peter called himself Spider-Man, becoming an immediate sensation.

Following his first TV appearance, Peter failed to act to stop an escaping thief, claiming that it was not his responsibility to do so. Peter forgot the incident as his fame rose, but days later he returned home at night to find his Uncle Ben had been murdered. Learning the police had the burglar responsible holed up in a warehouse, Peter changed to Spider-Man and easily captured him only to discover he was the same thief he had allowed to escape earlier. Filled with remorse, he realized that when someone has power, he has an obligation to use it responsibly, so he decided to become a superhero. He knew that with great power must also come great responsibility.

Heart this
2 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 19th 2018 14:46

Accepted.

Heart this
1 like

Gavelhead - Jul 19th 2018 16:29

Full name: Ben Reilly
Alter ego: Scarlet Spider
Species: Human
Sexuality: Straight
Backstory : Ben is the clone of Peter Parker himself. He was created by the Jackal to defeat Spiderman (Peter Parker) but his plans failed. Ben spent five years in New York, laying low, thinking he's just a worthless clone of the beloved hero. He adapted the identity of "Ben Reilly" which comes from his Uncle Ben's name and his Aunt May's maiden name. After five years of sorrow, hiding and watching Spiderman, he decided to go out and fight crime by himself, just like the original Spiderman he looked up to. He made himself a costume that would differ him from the Spiderman and a pair of web shooters to swing around just like his idol. He is able to do everything Peter Parker can, he looks exactly like him too.
Without his costume: imgur.com/sqiu5I4
With his costume: imgur.com/35FbbS8

Heart this
1 like

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 19th 2018 19:30

Albert lands in the year that Parker i dustries was established as his dad wasn't possesed by Doc Ock anymore. He starts swinging and notices nothing strange. Just that New York seems more peaceful.

Edited Jul 19th 2018 19:30

Heart this
1 like

Gavelhead - Jul 19th 2018 20:01

Ben was thrown out of the portal, falling from the sky head-first. He shook his limbs in a desperate attempt to slow down. The place looked familiar, it was Queens or at least it looked like Queens. No sign of Electro though, as he fell from the sky, he thought that this was one of Electro's trick.

He then realised that he was about to crash into the street and die so he reacted as calmly as he could : "Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh - nooooooo!"

After some yelling and flipping in despair he finally remembered that he had web-shooters. He raised his arms and shot webs from each hand to the two buildings around him. His webs were flexible and strong enough to hold him. Once he slowed down, he let go of the webs and landed on the sidewalk. He stood up and looked around, everything looked normal. A couple of people mistaken him with the other Spiderman and chanted for him. "I'm Scarlet Spider everyone, I'm not the other guy, I'm new in to- uhh why am I telling you this?"

He shot another web and bursted through air, swinging around Queens.

Heart this
1 like

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 19th 2018 20:24

Albert starts swinging in his costume and lands on top of the Parker industries building. "Okay now to find some answers."

Heart this
1 like

Gavelhead - Jul 19th 2018 20:30

Ben swung around to city and climbed on a building, watched someone else swing around the tall buildings of New York. "Could that be..?" Ben said to himself, thinking the one he saw was Peter Parker. He jumped off of the building and shot a web, racing him to the Parker Industries.

He got there after Albert, he landed on top of the tall building, one of the tallest in New York, right in front of him. He approached the other Spiderman in disbelief. "P-Peter? Is that you?" Ben asked with widened eyes.

Heart this
1 like

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 19th 2018 20:31

"I heard about you. You were the clone of my dad. Ben Reily. Not Kaine Parker, but Ben Reily."

Heart this
1 like

Previous1234567Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.