Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Silver or Lead

New Reply

Started by Despiadado , Oct 18th 2017 00:56

Despiadado - Oct 18th 2017 00:56

Plata o Plomo. Silver or Lead. Within the confines of the Central American countries, violence is the way of life, the laws of the jungle readily apparent within the savage groups that fight for dominance. However, this is all ruled and governed by a select group of Drug Lords, known as Los Estados Narco, the Narco States

Who lives and who dies, which branch profits from their produce of Coca and who prices the primo product that every nation clamors for. Trafficking, wholesale man slaughter and the militarization of the dregs of society are the bread and butter of these rulers, these lords.

However, there is a mutual distrust between the governors, a doubt that seeps into the open wounds wrought by gun fire and blade cuts. To enforce their will, each head has dispatched their finest to collaborate and put down any semblance of revolutionary actions that may be taken against this hard won peace, this bond of necessity. From accounting of each dollar that is made and each shipment of produce that comes in or out, to the ruthless murders of any who challenge their masters and public display of what happens to those who were just mentioned, they get the job done, whatever it may be.

Now, other underground organizations want a piece of the pie and begin to invade and colonize on land that is not theirs. What will you do, Sicario? Will you take them out and forgo the chance to destabilize the government that oppresses you and the people you keep in line or will you take the chance to revolt and start fresh, free of the chains that keep you in this land of wolves? It all comes down to personal gain and whatever sense of morality that you may or may not have.

(I'll be accepting requests for either a group rp or one on one, depending on the majority. When I figure out what's best, I'll draw up a character sheet to fill out so we can start.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.