Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Roleplay Idea (Hades x Persephone / Unseelie Faeri

New Reply

Started by FairyBorne , Jul 3rd 2021 18:07

FairyBorne - Jul 3rd 2021 18:07

(Hello! Eyla, 23 F here looking for someone willing to write as a male with the appearance of a 20s-30s year old human but is actually a Faerie. Think less tooth fairy and more nymph-elven like creatures with wicked beauty and cruel natures. Roleplay will be long term - on discord preferably - and sexual but story based and heavy by far. It’s a Seelie and Unseelie modern day Faerie roleplay with a Hades x Persephone like twist)

Y/C is the long feared King of the Unseelie Court, he came into power a century ago - which is nothing to their kind - after massacring his entire family; including his parents and multiple older siblings. That isn’t the real story but his iron grip on his kingdom and reputation for no mercy keeps people believing the rumors and he’s never publicly denied anything. They call him “acras na h-oidhche” or Hunger of the Night. In reality, his rulings are fair for the crime and he always keeps his word, it’s just in the world of cruel and trickster oriented classist Faeries - honesty, fairness and a lack of a blind eye towards the crimes of noble blooded Fae are not well liked traits. All of which he has. He is a dark, closed off man who has been waiting and plotting revenge on the Seelie Court for the deaths of his family - whether he was close t other or not doesn’t matter. Everyone should be punished for the crimes they commit.

He has many little birdies and one of them informs him of the biggest secret of the Seelie royal family in millennia - the ruling son of Raigh, is not supposed to be on the throne as King as he has a secret elder sister, MC. MC was hidden from public knowledge as she is a Forbidden, a hybrid with a mortal, or at least that’s the story. YC comes to Earth, present day in order to investigate himself after his scouts find MC. They tell him there’s something strange, not only did MC take the immortal gene from her father, but she doesn’t seem human at all.

He sees her for the first time in a club in Norway, a man touches her without permission and she sends his head through a glass table. She oozes power from every pore, her aura fills the club like his does. He knows she’s not human at all but he can’t place what her other half is, it isn’t Faerie. She matches him in a way that floors him. “Do you know who I am, my father will sue your uptight panties off!” Is met with a remark from MC that hooks YC “I don’t give a flying f*** who you’re related to. You don’t touch someone like that, ever.”

YC had planned on ransoming her. Perhaps killing her in the end, using her as proof of lies in the Seelie Royal line either way. But from the moment he sees her, hears her speak - he must have her. She is his, it’s a bond called “Mosheadre” where two Faeries are meant to complete each other, Mosheadre literally means “my heart”. While pairings are viewed as powerful, their abilities usually enhance after they meet their other half, royals never ever partake in Mosheadre as kidnapping a Faerie’s Sheadre or killing them can lead to the surviving have going mad.

The roleplay will start with that night and then a bit of a chase as MC evades yours but eventually he kidnaps her into the Faerie Realm. MC is not full Faerie so she will only feel the bond with increased time around him, basically the more she hears him speak and if they touch, she’ll eventually catch up to where he is.

(Interested? Message me!)

Heart this
0 likes

FairyBorne - Dec 9th 2021 22:43

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.