Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Rockets Vs Planes

New Reply

Started by Protagonist_Kun , Mar 8th 2024 20:20

Protagonist_Kun - Mar 8th 2024 20:20

This is a roleplay between @Protagonist_Kun and @PokemonOfTheworld please don't interrupt in any way.

Heart this
0 likes

Protagonist_Kun - Mar 8th 2024 21:03

it was June 12th 1999. (I don't know if this date contradicts with any of the cannon story happening around this time in the anime but frankly I don't care this is just for fun.) Alexander planes was venturing around In a cave not too far off from the Unova region along with his one and only eve he name Maddison. named after his ex girlfriend who was OBSESSED with eve's.

after about 2 hours of going down the cave starts to look more like a temple. And 30 more minutes in things start to get deadly with death traps starting to rear there ugly heads. However with a little bit of cleverness Maddison is able to disarm them. Then one last hour latter....

Yes! there it is! a huge light blue circle shaped gem about the size of a basket ball! And only 4 more like it each witch its own color and shape. When Alex was a young kid he found an ancient tablet detailing these gems with unusual property's. And when he turned 10, and became a Pokémon trainer, he finally had a means to hunt these gems down. And he finally got one!! It only took a year and a half to find one! Not only that, he found more tablets explaining how to find them in further detail! The reason why it took so long to find one is because the majority of it was just trial and error because he didn't have enough information. But now with all this extra data he wrote down in his notebook, it should be a breeze to find the rest! I mean its not like he is going to have any competition because hes the only one who knows about this...

Right?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.