Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Revelations

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Jun 2nd 2017 23:15

Alcatraz - Jun 2nd 2017 23:15

Mission... accomplished. Temporal disruption achieved. The future is changed!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The year....I've traveled to so many different universes that i've even lost track of the years but not the point,I'm here to make sure that the world doesn't turn into the hell that i've witnessed. The world you know here will be destroyed if a certain set of artifacts fall into the wrong hands...And I wish to return to a peaceful world and not one run by a group known as the Apothicons. But let me explain who the Apothicons are so you can understand why they are to be feared.

The Apothicons are an ancient group of being given the ability to see into the future and control immense powers that others can only dream about. They disrupted time and space in the future to the point where nothing is stable and the world is a complete shell of it's former self. The artifacts are scattered across the whole world,one in each continent so that no one could ever find them but as you can tell that failed. Also for your information the Apothicons are already here...you just don't know it. What you people call UFO's are the Apothicons hiding and trying to find the artifacts. So you have a choice...You can either help me or you can watch your world fall apart as the Apothicons take the world as their own like they did many others."

Character Sheet

Name:
Powers:(Max 2 and they can't be fuking op)
Appearance:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other:

Rules

Don't blast me with messages about joining,put your skelly into the forum and wait.If you see that I said you're accepted then your in.

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

We want all sorts of sub themes,so bring in the drama,action,violence,etc.etc.etc.

If you're paying attention...Put Skull of Nan Sapwe in your C.S .

Edited Jun 2nd 2017 23:21

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.