Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Put back Together (Werewolf Romance)

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Dec 26th 2017 13:18

Lizziejo - Dec 26th 2017 13:18

Elyssa had never wanted to be the center of attention. Crowds were never comfortable and people were even less so. She learned quickly in her short 23 years that it was a kill or be killed world and she wasn’t a killer. Small for her age, clocking at only 5’2 for most of her years as a high schooler which accounted for most of her bullying. Her height and her natural wavy brown hair made her plain and easily dismissable to any attention. Elyssa liked it that way, being in her own space with nothing to distract her. So when the good looking coworker she worked beside at a local cafe invited her out, she was more than a little on edge. Still, she conceited, there was something overbearing about him that she never noticed before. Almost as if he was used to being in control of any given situation. When she tried to refuse it seemed to set him off in a bad mood.

Walking with him to his car after a days end, maybe she should have seen it coming. Connected the dots a little sooner that no one in their right mind would invited a homebody like her out. Listened to the voices screaming in her head to get out of the car and call the invitation off. Elyssa took the bait of a nice evening out in the woods to make s’mores and have a couple beers. They didn’t even come close to the campsite when he told her to wait while he relieved himself. She didn’t question him, just shuffled nervously in the dark underbrush. Elyssa then grew content as the sounds of the forest and calm quiet soothed her.

It was short lived as she was torn apart, sharp teeth and claws pinning her helplessly to the floor. She beat against the animal though what type it was she couldn’t tell, a bear maybe. Losing blood her hits grew weaker and her screams of pain stopped. Elyssa accepted the encroaching darkness, her body going numb. She wasnt even sure that she had a body anymore. Looking down confirmed she was going to die from her wounds. The night was again peaceful.

Little did Elyssa know, she would emerge from the forest unscathed and in perfect health. Though her clothes were beyond repair. The police that would talk to her described her as stunning, her eyes a vivid blue to contrast with her dark brown hair which was matted a bit by blood. Though both would describe her as beautiful and confident as Elyssa described that a raccoon had jumped her, tearing up her clothes and giving her a cut to her head to amount of the blood. They helped her back to her apartment where she curled up on the floor and slept.

- - - - - - - - - -

The only real requirement is to have proper grammar and average spelling with a minimum of 2 paragraphs though mainly I just try to keep up with any length my partner has. Your character can be any species though keep it at werewolf or human for a less complicated story or if complicated is how you want to go I’m open to it. They can also be the werewolf that attacked her if you so please though I planned to just have him as a side character. There can be e**t** but development has to occur, I don’t jump into those early on. If you’re interested in discussing a bigger plot and character details, send me a message with “PBT” at the beginning so I know you read everything.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.