Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Help and Support > Previous account got deleted

New Reply

Started by Moko_Myralis , Feb 28th 2024 17:52

Moko_Myralis - Feb 28th 2024 17:52

Hey everyone. My previous account randomly god deleted (@Miki_Myralis) after one guy repeadetly spammed me with slurs and also threatened me for some reason. Blocking didn't help as he simply made new accounts or had friends, I wouldn't know but he sure as hell was an a**hole.

About an hour ago my account was randomly deleted including all the friends I made whilst RPing on it, which were quite a few. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've already sent an email to the owners of the site, I'm just super upset.

Heart this
1 like

FoxianScaredyCat - Mar 1st 2024 17:47

Accounts don't get "randomly deleted". You broke some kind of rule. And there is no "fixing" that. The deletion of an account is permanent and finite, there is no restoring that. It's understandable if you're upset but support is going to tell you the same.

Heart this
0 likes

Moko_Myralis - Mar 2nd 2024 02:07

I told them, and uh... they didn't. It was most likely an accident where they though I was one of the clone accounts, or I got mass reported by the accounts of the person. Still, I understand you'd think that.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.