Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Pokemon New World Order and new family RP

New Reply

Started by UltraSonic16 , Nov 7th 2023 17:43

UltraSonic16 - Nov 7th 2023 17:43

So my idea for this is Pokemon have taken over making a new world order believing they can take care of things better and have a way to allow humans to finally understand them(like i machine or a psychic Pokemon does something so tht communicate or something else)

They then start adopting trainers to be their children to re raise them in the new world order so they treat them like young kids despite ages.

The Pokemon would change things like letters and numbers so humans would have to re learn things.

I'd like to be a human and for someone to be the Pokemon (1 or more if you want like a married couple or a kid Pokemon who's now the humans older sibling no matter the age)
who adopted them we can discuss stuff like how young they'd treat them and other details like the region.
And for Pokemon I'm thinking ones with hands to pick stuff up would work best here so if you want to be say Umbreon sure but maybe have them married to another Pokemon.

If you want to be a human too they could show up as it goes or I could be a Pokemon for your human character too.

Was thinking most humans aren't okay with this treatment but can't really fight back

So anyone interested?

Also if you want really long replies that's not me just be aware I won't be like doing 5 to 10 sentences

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.