Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Marvel's future

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Jul 3rd 2021 20:46
Previous1234Next

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 3rd 2021 20:46

This is a rp based on the future of Marvel as their children have taken over and has replaced them. Heroes and villains. Maybe even some new heroes and villains from different origins might be in as well. Parents of said character are allowed and if the oc owner wants to be them they can.

x - The roleplay is based around the OC's so it'll be OC heavy, but canon characters are allowed I only play Spider-Man from the main marvel comics universe.
x - Er*t*c roleplaying is only allowed dming if the owner of the oc allows it
x - Cursing is allowed to an extent.
x - Do not auto hit!
x - No DC! Sorry, but it says in the title.
x - No godmodding
x - No killing characters, unless its your own and you have a really good reason to do so.
x - Anime, comic, animated face claims, no real face claims
x - Siblings are allowed if the character of the OC is okay
x - please no drama keep it at a minimum ooc is also allowed but keep it at a limit.
x - Different universes are allowed but the only universes excluded are any type of cinematic or netflix universe. Earth 1048 Spider-Man is mine as well the PS4's universe.
x - Have fun!

~Character sheet~

Name:
Nickname(s):
Height:
Weight:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Replacement of:
Powers:
Abilities:
Bio short or long:
Looks: (pic) provide 2 different ones a link for one and the other just to see as well.
Still accepting people

Edited Jul 24th 2021 02:23

Heart this
2 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 5th 2021 12:04

He still needs to be hurt though so intagibility has to be limited and teleportation only for a short distance. Since Deadpool can be hurt, even if he can regenerate.

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 5th 2021 21:39

Okay a bit of an announcement here I will be doing some of the rp here but we will move to discord around sometime is everyone okay with that?

Heart this
1 like

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 11th 2021 21:14

(Gimme until tomorrow.)

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Jul 19th 2021 15:05

(This week has been overwhelmingly here we go.)

It was a normal day for the new age of heroes especially Albert Parker the son of the Amazing Spider-Man. He was swinging around New York. If course this was as normal as he could go. He had already gotten his powers for over a year. He sat down in top of a building and looked around nothing out of the ordinary. No crimes no nothing. Not even a peep from the radio towers. That was strange. Luckily he's relaxing on a building and no one was bothering him for the moment or else he'd probably lose it.

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 19th 2021 19:56

Michael was walking the streets of Hell's Kitchen. The day was relatively peaceful, which was a rare sight indeed. So Michael figured he'd treat himself and visit his favorite sandwich shop. He walked inside and waved to the lady at the cashier. "Hello, can I order a turkey cheese sandwich with no mayo please." Michael then began to pay the price of the sandwich. Then waited for it to be made. That was until a masked gun man bursted into the shop. "This is a robbery! Everyone down on the ground!"

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 20th 2021 23:49

Michael put his hands up slowly. A firm look was on his face. The one time he wanted a sandwich someone had to rob the place. The masked man then pushed Michael to the wall. Which Michael moved towards to make a slight space between him and the cashier. "Money from the register, Now Bitch!" He demanded loudly as he pointed the gun at the cashier. Michael couldn't just let this a**hole threaten the cashier like that. So he then began to think about the situation at hand. The gun was a standard Glock pistol. Which meant if he grabbed on the slide tightly and forced the barrel downwards, the wrist wouldn't bend with the gun this would result in a quick disarm. Now he just needed to get the gun a bit closer. "Hey a**hole! You could at least show the Lady some respect here. At least she is working for her paycheck!" The robber then turned his gun onto Michael. "Keep your mouth shut or I'll blow your goddamn head off." Michael then took the opportunity to grab the barrel of the gun. Then he blocked the trigger from being pulled from behind with his index finger on his other hand. He then followed up with a quick downward pull on the barrel. The gun tumbled out of the robber's hand and Michael kept his advantage of surprise. He threw a quick strike with an open palm chop into the man's throat.The robber wheezed as he tried to catch his breath. But by that point Michael kicked the back of the robber's knee which caused him to lose balance. Resulting in Michael slamming the man's head against the counter of the store. The man then fell over unconscious and most likely concussed. Michael then sighed as he grabbed the gun off the ground and unloaded it and tossed the gun and magazine onto the counter. "Just had to f*** with me on the one day I wanted to relax on did you punk!"

Heart this
0 likes

RogueMarksman47 - Jul 21st 2021 11:42

Michael then took a moment for a breather. But he then turned his head towards the door opening. The bell above the door making a little chime as one entered. He could see someone in a rather odd costume that was white and black. Michael chuckled a little at the complement he received from Levi. "What can I say, gotta be prepared with how hectic this city gets." He then turned towards the thief and watched as he was webbed up with a thick black substance. "Well he isn't doing anything here tied up. Might as well take him in. You want a sandwich for the trip?" Michael asked jokingly as he sat down. "Take it, not take it I could care less. Nobody gets between me and my food I tell you that much." Michael said with a smirk.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.