Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Love with a Jailbird (Serious RP)

New Reply

Started by Lizziejo , Apr 13th 2017 17:41
Previous12Next

Lizziejo - Apr 13th 2017 17:41

(Note: Paragraph minimum required and I'd like to RP with someone who has good grammar and a sense of English knowledge. It's hard to rp with one liners and *actions like this* I feel it should be written out like a story? I dunno if that's weird but yeah. I did this RP with someone else a long while ago and it was really beautiful and cute.)

Ever heard of that story where the delinquent falls for the star pupil in school? Neither has Amu Morris. She wouldn't have dreamed that ________ the trouble maker of Western Valley University would confess to her. Amu, nose always in a book, keeps away from parties, Amu. Whom everyone knows is a good girl who has a habit of not giving a damn about LOVE period. Or that maybe, she could learn to love a jailbird.

*To introduce your male (sorry ladies) character just write a paragraph about them and their personality. Other than them being a troublemaker. This allows me to accept it or not based on the writing. Thanks!!

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 17th 2017 20:51

(( @a-lost-space-child Yep~))

Edited Apr 17th 2017 20:51

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 17th 2017 21:35

(A picture maybe but nope this is fine)

'Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince:
And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!'

Amu highlighted the passage from Hamlet. She nodded at the marked section with satisfaction before capping the highlighter and returning it to it's pouch. She sighed, taking a break from the school work she had busied herself with on this fine evening. Amu squinted up to stare at a cloud as it lazily drifted overhead. It'd been a while since she did anything outside. She burned easily and the grass usually left her legs feeling itchy and gross.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 18th 2017 11:16

// Sure though you'd have to make a separate forum for it. I'm up for anything so just let me know @MidnightRellik

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 18th 2017 11:18

Amu stared at her now empty hands where her book used to be. She turned toward the voice and almost exclaimed out loud. She knew this character, well everyone knew HIM. Amy reguarded him calmly though she couldn't say she wasn't a little frightened, "Homework..." she slowly reached for the book, hoping to snatch it back so she could leave without drawing attention.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 18th 2017 17:09

Amu gaped at him, was he seriously hitting on her? She must be hearing things wrong, this time she asked. "Can I have Hamlet back?" She didn't know how to interact with this sort of character but she wasn't about to indulge him with flattery.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 18th 2017 23:02

Amu stood up and dusted herself off. "I'm asking nicely." She crossed her arms over her chest defiantly and looked down at him. She wasn't going to fall for his tricks, she knew better than that.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 18th 2017 23:54

Amu frowned up at him, "I'm not interested. Go chase one of those girls if that's such a disappointment to you." She pulled her chin away and started to walk away from him. She tried to hide her embarrassment, she'd never been chased before.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 19th 2017 10:23

Amu smiled at her friend, "He took my book." She held up the copy of Hamlet. "And he wanted to take me out to the movies?" She wasn't sure why he'd want to do that but she wasn't going to find out.

She shrugged, "I didn't answer him, just took my book back.

Heart this
0 likes

Lizziejo - Apr 19th 2017 21:45

(Go ahead)

Amu glared at her, "He wants a toy and I'm not interested." She kept walking and added, "He's a delinquent. Nothing good will ever come hanging around him. I wish he'd just leave me alone."

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.