Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Looking for historical roleplays.

New Reply

Started by solhoney , Jan 28th 2024 10:58

solhoney - Jan 28th 2024 10:58

Character identity: Female.

Age range of characters: Minimum of 20+. I usually prefer 25+, but if it fits the plot and the characters, 20-25 is fine too. Not younger than that.

Preferred genres: Historical themes or fantasy could work at the moment. Dystopia or other dark themes are nice, too. Whatever the general setting is, I'd like there to also be romance; it can be slow burn and develop with the plot, too. I don't mind violence or other more m*tu*e themes.

Pairing: FxM.

Estimated length of answers: I'm used to writing long responses, but also a bit shorter ones work very well (like a few paragraphs). I don't enjoy super short responses of a few sentences without any type of depiction in them.

Prediction of activity level: Depends on the week. Sometimes I have more stuff to do, sometimes less. I try to keep you updated on that, though. I don't mind if my partner doesn't have time to reply on a daily basis, so please don't worry if you can't.

Other information:
- No fandoms like bands, etc. If you want, the plot can be (for example) from a TV series if it's fitting, but I'm not very familiar with most of the series that are popular.
- I can play 1-2 characters, so if you want two pairings in the same roleplay, that also works.

- I'd like it if there was space for character growth and development, and that there would be interest in both players' characters (so that the whole plot doesn't only circle around one character / so that the other player's character doesn't only exist to be a filler to the other one).

- English, third person. / Please mind that english is not my first language
- I'd appreciate it a lot if you had an idea for the plot or the setting in mind when you contact me.

I can't handle too many roleplays at once, so I can't write with everyone. Feel free to send me a message and let's see if we have a connection!

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.