Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Little bit of Country

New Reply

Started by Kaytlyn , Feb 16th 2024 21:13

Kaytlyn - Feb 16th 2024 21:13

I'm craving a MxF pairing

Looking for a few different plots. Two of them are based off of songs, one being "Wait in the Truck" by HARDY and "Feathered Indians" By Tyler Childers.

Currently those two are the main cravings, but I also have this little idea as well:

Kay just lost her husband, her entire world is now upside down. She's spent months in a crippling depression. Her mother, in her concern bought her a one way ticket to a small country town where her aunt lives. Hoping being out in the fresh air and giving her child something to do will help raise her spirits.

Your character can have any background you want, in my mind he works as a farm hand or even manager. Though I'm down for any ideas you maybe have!

I am looking for this to be a romance that deals heavily with severe depression and some other dark themes but still has moments that are lighthearted and silly as my character and possibly yours heal together.

I really am just craving some country hallmark movie themes.

I know it's fairly vague but I love when people come in with their own ideas through a prompt.

Heart this
3 likes

BADGUYBILLIE - Feb 27th 2024 15:02

I’m up for this!

Heart this
0 likes

Coercion - Mar 7th 2024 23:23

Sounds very 'Safe Haven'-esque.

How do you fair with banter?

Sarcasm?

Wit?

Edited Mar 7th 2024 23:25

Heart this
0 likes

JoshuaB - Mar 9th 2024 01:48

Couldn't get any more realistic. Love the plot. I can somehow relate to it. Added you to discuss further.

Heart this
0 likes

Oliver316 - Mar 12th 2024 18:00

I am interested

Heart this
0 likes

tr3vad4wg - Apr 19th 2024 02:32

A counter part matching my level of creative and detailed writing I'm quite interested.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.