Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Asian > Let Me Take Your Hand ft. Jungkook

New Reply

Started by TheSkilledKookie , Mar 2nd 2019 01:59

TheSkilledKookie - Mar 2nd 2019 01:59

It was a busy day out in the streets where everyone was doing there own errands and what not. It was a perfect day with the weather just right and a small breeze. You were zoning out when you were walking down the sidewalk. You seemed to not gotten sleep for awhile from bumping into everything little thing that came your way. A boy was following from behind and watched how you were walking and such. He looked confused a bit and wanted to make sure that you were going to be okay. He noticed your path was slowly heading over to the road. He sped up his pace and took your hand, starting to pull you ahead along the sidewalk and avoiding the road. He let out a soft sigh and looked back at you, said, "You need to be more careful." He had a young, hot looking face that was clear. It wasn't too light or too tan. His big eyes were showing concern through them.

—————————————————

• I am playing Jungkook
• You can play an OC, another BTS member, another idol, or someone else in mind
• Please no one liners, godmodding, being Mary Sues, and don't control my character
• I can dm you it, ask

Heart this
5 likes

TheSkilledKookie - Mar 10th 2019 10:55

Hi, sure thing! I am.

Heart this
0 likes

TheSkilledKookie - Mar 20th 2019 23:49

Sure thing c:

Heart this
0 likes

TheSkilledKookie - Apr 15th 2019 16:58

@BTStans Of course!

Heart this
0 likes

TheSkilledKookie - Apr 20th 2019 00:06

Sure thing! @bittenblack

Heart this
0 likes

RolePlay - Aug 4th 2022 21:13

Hi

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.