Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Koriah Academy (Revised)

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Jul 28th 2017 04:09

Alcatraz - Jul 28th 2017 04:09

Dear (insert name here),

We're happy to announce that Koriah Academy is now open and accepting students from all over the Moonlit World for the 1941-1942 school year. As you should know, this private academy is designed for monsters and magical beings alike so that they can learn how to co-exist with humans in the mundane world. We are only one of four schools that were created for the newest generation of monsters that languish in the shadows of men. Our kind once reigned supreme over the Earth, but as time passed and humanity's technological advances outstripped our natural abilities, we were forced into hiding while humanity gained its place in the sun.

Now just because we're a remote school it doesn't mean you're getting a cut rate education; we have some of the greatest teachers you could ever find from the Moonlit World. All of our academy's facilities are the best we can offer you in your time here as you learn.

However, we must address a specific issue that concerns the integrity and stability of our academy: if a human is able to sneak into school grounds, it is standard operating procedure to kill the offender. We cannot risk our worlds coming into contact with each other. If a student is caught sneaking a human into the school, the student will risk expulsion for doing so and the human will, of course, be killed.

The school itself is actually more of a miniature city, with shops, cafes, residences and so on to enforce a 'human' environment for the students to acclimatize themselves to to make the transition between their homes and to the modern, mundane world much smoother.
Classes do not start until the second of September, but everything else will be available on August 27th.

We hope you'll join us this year,
Headmaster Akuma.

C.S

Name:
Nickname:
Bio (Required. Decent paragraph for this):
Appearance (Human):
Appearance (Monster):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other:

Rules

•Be respectful to other people joining.
•One Liners are the final solution. Do not post too much of these - 4+ sentences is what is expected.
•Don't godmod your character. It's a very fast way to get annoying and removed.
•Ask before you kill someone off. It's not a very nice thing to do when you kill someone without any fanfare.
•At least try to keep a modicum of gender balance. I'm not here to read some Rosario+Vampire knockoff.
•You can have two characters but it must maintain the balance.
•Keep OOC chat down,I have discord for this reason.
•Characters will be inspected for broken featured and overpowered skills/powers. You be given one warning to fix your character. Failure to comply will result in the removal of your character from the rp.

Edited Aug 1st 2017 20:41

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 28th 2017 19:26

Name:Shido Draganov

Nickname: N/A

Bio : Shido was born to a French man and a American woman in the city of Scranton,Pennsylvania. But at a very early age his parents got a divorce and his father claim full custody of him and the two moved back to his father home country. In the city of Limoges,Shido's father remarried to another french woman and treated Shido as one of her own. Afterwards,Shido lived a normal life until he got into year 10 of school and his call went on a trip to northern france to Bar-de-lue and he went off and did some exploring of the countryside.

He found an old mining establishment covered in vegetation,upon uncovering a sign it read "Excavation site 64". So being curious he went deeper into the site and underneath the the shell of the site was something a lot more scientific. There were wires and machines all around,but the ominous thing about the site was the mass amount of skeleton remains laying around. At the bottom there was a large area covered with a trap,and under the tarp poked four different staff like items. Shido removed the tarp and revealed four staffs with each controlling a different power/element. He looked down at his watched and noticed he had to get back to the city soon so he grabbed the staffs up and got out of the site. Upon completing year 10 of school,Shido received a random letter from someplace called Koriah Academy and was invited to join them for the next school year.

Appearance (Human):Below

Personality: Shido appears to be a quiet person when he is focusing on his work or when he's reading. But other times he's an outgoing man who loves to explore area of interest and try to find cool and unusual items and places.

Dislikes:Cunts and wankers

Sexuality: Hetrosexual

Other: He has a tattoo the spirals down from his left shoulder to his left hand,he got this as a 16th birthday present.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 28th 2017 21:25

(For ooc chat use the discord.)

discord.gg/wjJfu3X

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 31st 2017 01:15

The teenager got off the bus with suitcase and a long black duffel bag in hand,"Well this is the place....looks different than what I imagined." Shido mumbled to himself as he marched off to the academy. At the gates of the school it's true size started to show,"Damn...this place is bigger than I thought." The young man said as he pushed open the gates and stepped past. "Hmm...Dorm 318." he mumbled as he looked up a directory sign and found the direction to the dorms. "This way." The teenager thought as he walked off towards the dorms.

"Dorms 310-330...3rd floor." a sign read as the young man climbed the stairs to the third floor and began to walk down the hall. '315,316,317,318...' he counted in his head as he stopped in front of the door and dug his key out of his pocket. Digging out the key and unlocking the door,the young man pushed it open and dragged his stuff inside. "Two beds....f***." the man cursed as he tossed his suitcase on his bed and stuck the duffle bag under his bed. "Oh...hold on a second." he said to himself as he pulled the bag back out and pulled one of the staffs back out. "Cold...must be ice." he added as he began to unpack his stuff.

(The staffs)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jul 31st 2017 21:19

Shido's head snapped to the voice of a woman in the room,"And you must be my roommate?" Shido asked as he stood up from the ground and looked at the woman. 'Handicapped...and she's on the third floor. Seems like a d*ck move by the school.' Shido thought as the ice staffs crystal glowed and a small cloud of frost roamed around the crystal. "I have other business to attend to so i'll leave you to your unpacking." Shido added as he stepped past the woman and proceeded down the hall.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Aug 1st 2017 02:06

Shido jumped down the last flight of stairs and landed in front of the door,"Time to explore." he muttered as he opened the door and stepped outside. "So...the main school it to the left and the main hud of shops and markets are to the south." he read off of a map as he walked up to a fountain where three people were bickering about something. He turned and sat down on a bench and filled in some infomation on his map as he sat the staff down...letting the crystal hit the water;making the water freeze.

Edited Aug 1st 2017 09:48

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Aug 1st 2017 20:09

Shido looked up from the map and towards the voice,"It's you...my roommate." Shido responded as he listened to the woman speak. "Yeah sorry about getting out of there so quick...I needed to start working on the map for myself,but the name is Shido Draganov." He held his hand out intending for a handshake when the man thought about the wheelchair she was sitting,"And if you don't mind me asking...What landed you in the wheelchair? Childhood defect or was it because of the war?" Shido asked as he looked back at the fountain and saw the water frozen solid. "Well then...the staff and freeze water with a simple touch." he added as he pulled the staff off of the ice and returned his focus on the woman in front of him.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Aug 1st 2017 21:24

"Looks like we're both lucky then...because if I was born one year earlier I would fighting the Nazi's right now. And by the sounds of it America won't help the british or the french...they chose to remain out of the war." Shido informed the woman as he chuckled a bit. "So...we would be enemies if we were in the war...But none the less. It's better to be here that the battlefield." Shido added as he stood up and looked at the main building. "One of the entrance ceremonies are about to begin so i'll see you around Elfriede." Shido gestured a goodbye as he walked off towards the main building.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.