Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Kiorah Private Academy

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Jun 3rd 2017 11:31

Alcatraz - Jun 3rd 2017 11:31

"We have now officially rebuilt after the near collapse of this world...Thanks to the powers of the Vrilya we were able to restore this world. So we're happy to announce that Kiorah Academy is now open again and accepting students for the 2017-18 school year. As you all know this private academy is designed for monsters and magical being alike so that they can learn how to co-exist with the human presence on earth. We are only one of 6 school that were created for the monsters that use to wield the throne of earth,but as time moved on the humans became the new over rulers of the earth.

Now just because we're a remote school it doesn't mean you're getting a cut rate education,we have some of the greatest teachers you could find. All normal college facilities will be provided as usual,and along with rules there pretty much like anywhere else but we have a special one that must be addressed. "If a human is able to sneak into our borders...You must kill them. Simple as that."

Now the school is like a mini city and that what makes our Academy more unique than the others that are on our connections. We have shops and pretty much anything you'll find in the city,it help keeping the humans out of the picture but that doesn't mean you can't go to the human world. But if any student is caught sneaking a human into the Academy they will be severely punished and the human will be killed. Classes don't start until september 2 but everything else will be available on August 29th.

We hope you'll join us this year at Kiorah.
Headmaster Akuma

Name:
Nickname:
Bio (optional):
Monster:(We'll be needing a succubus)
Appearance (Human):
Appearance (Monster):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other:

Rules

If I catch anyone being a Mary/Gary i'm gonna shove a M32 Rotary grenade launcher up your arse and pull the trigger.

Respect other people's characters,if someone makes something you don't like then either talk to the person about it or suck it up and deal with it.

If you wish to join,leave your character in the thread and if it's not deleted your in.

If your on your game place 725 in your C.S

Anymore questions please ask and I have Discord for OOC chat. Ask for the link and i'll send it to you.

Edited Jun 3rd 2017 13:10

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jun 3rd 2017 12:09

Name:Lilith Masaki

Nickname: Lily

Bio (optional): Born under the blue sun of the Apothicon world Lilith never got to see much of the human world until another type of being known as humans started to attack their world. Before being sent to another world with Lilith’s parents gave her a ball made of an unknown metal that she has still yet to figure out what it does. After she transported to a shrine in another world the human call earth she was given a proper name and taught how to reside it their human forms to hide among the human by the Elder Apothicon who protected the location. After she was sent into a foster home until she was picked but a couple and for then she lived like a normal kid until she received a letter from Kiorah Academy.

Monster:Apothicon Keeper

Appearance (Human):Below

Appearance (Monster): genext820.deviantart.com/art/Keeper-672793944

Personality: Lilith is a strange one,for being in a dark gloomy world she is a happy person. She has a motherly tone of voice and heart for her friends who get hurt,but don’t mistake that kindness for weakness in any form. Just because she has a pretty face in her human form she has a “I’ll kick your arse back to the universe you came from” attitude when she’s in her monster form but she rarely uses her Apothicon powers.

Dislikes: Rough housing,fighting,blood

Sexuality: Hetrosexual

Other: N/A

Edited Jun 3rd 2017 12:10

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - Jun 3rd 2017 17:39

(I'm thinking about bring in a male o.c)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.