Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Kiorah Private Academy

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , May 28th 2017 19:22

Alcatraz - May 28th 2017 20:23

(Character 1 of 3)

Name: Shidio Matroska

Bio (optional): Shidio has been going to this school since his freshmen year,at first he wanted to get far away from this place and have it destroyed. But unknown to him the headmaster had him sent here as an experiment to see if a human could survive among the monsters. And so far he seems to be doing fine...besides having to watch one of his greatest friends die by a a sheer accident,and killing another one with his own blade. But besides that Shidio has be able to live amongst the wolves and prove his worth. Now with the bows destroyed,the DG-4's buried back into the tomb they came from and his sword in the possession of the headmaster Shidio had to hunt down a new weapon to use.

Thanks to the headmaster's guidance and a map of france both him and Shido went on a trip to Bar-Le-Due france in search of the remains of excavation site 64. The ruins of the site were no stranger to the two men as they entered the site and began to look for the pedestals that housed the staffs. After hours of digging around they found the staffs covered up by a tarp,pulling the tarp revealed four elemental staffs. One could control ice,one could control wind,one that harnessed lighting,and one that possessed fire. Both of them grabbed the staffs and brought them to Kiorah and now there used by are human friend.

Monster:Human

Appearance (Human):Below

Personality: Shido is known to "Live life on the edge" so he usually up for a lot of different things. But he's also known to be quiet if the situation requires it. He lives by a moto,"If you don't like it,I don't care"

Dislikes:Ignorant people and mermaids

Sexuality: Hetrosexual (Straight)

Edited May 28th 2017 20:29

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 28th 2017 20:23

(Staffs)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 28th 2017 20:45

(Character 2 of 3)

Name:Lilith Matroska

Nickname: Lily

Bio (optional): Lilith was the second born to the Matroska family one year after her brother Shido,but unlike Shido her parents adored her. She was protected from the outside world most of her life and she never got the chance to adventure like her brother. Lilith grew up in private academies during her adolescence and had friends but they never saw her outside of school which made her slightly depressed. But being with her mother had it's bonuses as well as its drawbacks. Lilith had whatever she wanted as a child which added to her soft nature but she was never...happy,a big problem was she never got to see her brother until he got her into Kiorah as a way to get out and explore the world. But at what cost to her or her sibling.

Monster:Human

Appearance (Human):Below

Personality: Lilith is a shut in so every guy views her as cute and shy,if she tried she could get the hearts of men to melt in her hand. She's also very quiet around strangers unless she has her brother at her side. When Shido returned she became very clingy to him and always hangs around with him,she also cares for Shido's well being and heart.

Dislikes: Rough housing,fighting,blood,her brother in pain

Sexuality: Hetrosexual

Other:

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 28th 2017 22:38

(Why?)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 28th 2017 22:38

discord.gg/rG9ScG6

Discord channel.

Edited May 28th 2017 22:38

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 29th 2017 16:59

Matroska siblings

"For the last time Lilith...Quit asking me about it. I told you i'm not in a relationship so stop asking!" The late teenager said as he walked to the school grounds with a brown haired female following close behind. "Oh come on Shido I know you're lying...Just tell me who your dating and i'll stop. I'll find out sooner or later,that's what sisters are good at." The female pressured as she followed her brother to the academy. "Also I want you to stay out of the fights you keep getting into and telling me about...I just want the best for my big brother." she chattered on as they approached the gates to Kiorah.

"Now you're trying to be my mother...Lilith just stop please." Shido said with a tone of annoyance in his voice as he opened the gate and stepped through. "I'm sorry Shido but I just never got to see much of you until now so I want to make sure you're around for awhile. I know mom and dad were complete jerks to you but i'm not them and wish to see you be happy for once in your life." Lilith sighed and stepped through the gate behind Shido. "Also Shido...Where did you get the staff from?" lilith added as she pointed to the lighting staff in his hand. "I found it along with three other staffs when I went to france for summer break. And i've decided to keep them for sentimental values." Shido explained as he dropped his luggage. "Ok your in dorm 383 while i'm in 572 so you need to head over to the west side of the grounds. I'll see you later sister." Shido said as he picked his luggage back up and walked off.

Lilith kinda froze up for a second before taking a deep breath and began to slowly walk towards the west grounds of the school,'Doesn't he know that there might be some pervert waiting to prey on girls like me. Damnit Shido why did you do this to me.' Lilith thought as he walked through the grounds.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 29th 2017 17:04

(Your choice.)

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 29th 2017 23:46

Lilith Matroska

The female looked in the windows of the open shops and thought about why Shido wanted to keep this under the radar from his parents. 'Shido you are one weird person but why do you fight...and keep yourself so isolated from others.' he thought as she looked to the sky. "Looks like it's gonna rain...Great. I do my hair and it rains and when I don't it's a clear as day....whatever I just need to get to my room and unpack." she mumbles to herself as approached the female dorm and began to look for her room. "Looks like i'm on the fifth floor..." Lilith said as she fiddled with her ring before climbing up to the fourth floor.

Heart this
0 likes

Alcatraz - May 30th 2017 22:30

Shido Matroska

"She'll never stop her ways...will she?" Shido said to himself in his dorm as he placed the staff into it's pedestal and looked around the room. "Just like the old one...but modernized and cleaner." he added as he took a seat in his recliner and sighed. 'Why do I have a feeling that Lilith is gonna try and hook me up with random women this year...only if she knew they were monsters.' Shido thought as he leaned back in his recliner and sighed. "She'll be banging on my door very soon...I lay money she will."

Lilith Matroska

Lilith got up to the fourth floor and started up the fifth when she was grabbed by someone,"Look at what we got here...a newbie." a male voice rang out as a woman came around the corner. "A newbie...good. I haven't gotten to torture someone in awhile." she said with an evil smile on her face. "What?! No! I don't want trouble...I just wanna go to my room." she said with a weak voice as her lips quivered. "So you're gonna go to your room to please my friend here...be careful he plays rough." the woman snickered as she approached lilith and ran her hand through her hair."You know your hairs very soft...I might take you for myself." She said as she continued to 'pet' Lilith.

Lilith started to cry,"why are you people doing this to me..." she stuttered as he buried her head into her knees. "SHIDO!! I NEED YOU!!" she yelled as she began to cry harder. "So you're related to that bastard Shido Matroska...maybe you'll be useful to us after all. That kid needs to die for what he did with the key." the male said as he cracked his knuckles and neck. "I'm not gonna let you use me to fight him!!" Lilith yelled as he returned to her original postion.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.