Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy crossover

New Reply

Started by Zirael , Jul 26th 2017 04:27

Zirael - Jul 26th 2017 04:27

Hey guys. So i've been playing the Kingdom Hearts games recently and i had an idea. Wouldn't it be interesting if the characters from the other Square Enix hit series ended up in this world and had to battle their way through the waves of heartless in different worlds to cure the world of darkness and return home. We can even add in new worlds which haven't been seen in the games yet. So all you have to do is mention which Final Fantasy character you'd like to play as, which game they are from and a picture of the character.

Character: Noctis Lucis Caelum
Game: Final Fantasy XV
Picture: Profile pic

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Aug 9th 2017 13:26

yeah i know but i would like to make them like the main characters so you would have like Cloud, Tidus and Noctis flying around the worlds for example

Edited Aug 9th 2017 13:27

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 5th 2017 11:30

It's a bit odd but sure.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 6th 2017 14:26

Alright pretty nice. We will need to wait for other members though

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 6th 2017 15:02

We we can already start once we have 3 or 4 characters

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 10th 2017 12:44

Alright Maybe it's best if we start things off early then before this thread dies out. Just post the game he's from and a picture and we're ready to go.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 11th 2017 06:39

(So the point is for them to wake up in different worlds and have to find a gummi ship somehow so they can travel to other worlds and find eachother and the way out.)

Noctis opened his eyes and saw a flash of white. An irritating noise blasted through his ear and his head hurt like crazy. He crawled back up slowly. When his eyes adjusted to the light he saw a huge gate with burning torches on top of them. He pushed open the gate and headed inside. He entered a courtyard with a huge arena at the end of it. In front of the arena stood what appeared to be a small goat-like creature.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 12th 2017 14:38

He walked up to the creature as he was arguing with another man. "What ?!?! what do you mean he can't fight ? He's the champion of the gods, the hero of man and you say he got lost ? Sigh, the fight starts in five minutes, if we forfeit Hades will mock us for eternity." He noticed Noctis at that moment. "Hey you, can you fight ?"
Noctis: "I know my way around a sword yeah, I'm Noctis by the way. I happened to overhear your argument, do you need help ?"
Phil: "Oh we need help alright, the name's Phil. Would you be interested in representing us out there in the arena. I heard there is some sweet prize for the winner."
Noctis: "I don't see why not, count me in !!"
Phil: "that's the spirit, now follow me inside. It's almost time"
He said as they both walked inside.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 14th 2017 11:55

After preparing for a few minutes he drew his sword and headed into the arena. Suddenly he was surrounded by hundreds of people cheering him on and in the middle sat a very tall man with blue flames atop his head who looked quite surprised upon his entrance.
Hades: "Well well, looks like we have an unexpected competitor. Welcome to the Hades games, I'm your host lord Hades. I'll quickly explain the rules. You'll fight three rounds against opponents of my choosing. If you win, you'll get this sweet spaceship here next to me. But if I win I'll get your soul and the soul of that ugly goat man behind you.
Phil: "Hey, I heard that !"
Hades: "furthermore, the staff of the Hades games is not responsible for injuries, lacerations, burn marks, dismemberment, painful deaths, yadayadayada....Let's get to skull bashing !!" He shouted as small black creatures started appearing around Noctis. He didn't even have time to take it all in when he slashed the first creature that jumped at him.

Heart this
0 likes

Zirael - Nov 15th 2017 03:20

(alright, just take your time. You can drop in whenever you want)

After a few seconds he had already made short work of the strange creatures.
Hades: "Well that went faster than I expected but no worries. Congratulations you beat the first round but don't feel too good about yourself. Even a toddler could have beaten this one. Get ready for round two!!"
He had just finished speaking when a large monster appeared before Noctis. He looked surprised but braced himself nonetheless when the creature began charging towards him.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.