Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Joseph and Omori

New Reply

Started by Protagonist_Kun , Jan 11th 2024 22:12
Previous12Next

Protagonist_Kun - Jan 11th 2024 22:12

(Start of the roleplay.)

Heart this
0 likes

Protagonist_Kun - Jan 11th 2024 22:21

It was about 11:30 PM. Joseph was sleeping on a wooden bench in an alleyway with a baseball bat with the residue of old blood in his hand. it had been about a week since he killed his parents after he learned about the horrors of his childhood, as well as his secret stepbrother. And since then he's been on the run from the cops.

It seemed that Joseph was having a nightmare. He was rambling random nonsense while asleep.

Heart this
0 likes

ULTIM3TE_PR0GRAMM3R - Jan 11th 2024 22:25

Random images flashed through your mind - things about you, your brother, your twisted mother... and yet, something else? For a moment, you swore you saw a boy - not just a boy, a demon-like thing. A red tail, black hair that went down a bit past their neck with bangs that covered their eyes, and you swore you saw red eyes that pierced into your soul.
Ugh! Your stupid brain, trying to make up things again... You already had enough going on in your life. The fact you got to sleep in the first place was a blessing...

Heart this
0 likes

Protagonist_Kun - Jan 11th 2024 22:56

Joseph quickly snaps awake to see a little boy who he mistake as a demon or something. 'That's a relief' he thought to himself. But wait a minute. This is still a massive problem...

"Hey, kid." He said. "I know my clothes and my bat are bloodstained, but I'm not going to hurt you. I swear... Just please. Please, Please, Please. don't tell anyone about me. Or I am indeed going to harm you..."

"Deal?"

Edited Jan 11th 2024 22:58

Heart this
0 likes

ULTIM3TE_PR0GRAMM3R - Jan 11th 2024 23:08

Omori chuckles a bit - Pathetic! This kid was so fragile and weak! He just stopped by to see what the kid had going on in his mind for a second. He knew how to fight...!
Oops. He remembered that his power was weakened in this dimension. No red hands, no knife, none of his magic. Nothing! Nada! Zilch!
That pissed him off a bit - but hey! He still had 'a' knife in his pocket! It was pretty damn similar to the one he typically fought with.
This kid intrigued him! Perhaps he could use him.
''First of all, shut up. Second of all, I won't tell on you. I'm not a f***ing tattletale, okay?'' he said. If it weren't for his long-ass bangs, you could've seen his red eyes staring into you! Though, that'd kinda blow his cover as a demon.
''You need better clothes and a new weapon,'' he says, crossing his arms as he looked at you, biting his lip.

Heart this
0 likes

Protagonist_Kun - Jan 11th 2024 23:17

"..."

At first Joseph just thought: 'Ehh, what a rude kid.' but the last thing he said confused him, that 'You need better clothes and a new weapon,' was odd, to say the least. Was he offering to help him?... and why wouldn't he tell on him?! He is literally bloodstained! Was he also a killer...?

"My name is joseph... Whats yours?"

Heart this
0 likes

ULTIM3TE_PR0GRAMM3R - Jan 13th 2024 12:44

He let out a slight chuckle before scratching his head and putting his hands in his pockets. Technically, Omori was a twelve-year old. He was designed by Sunny to be able to take him back to when he was a kid, but... Omori was so f***ed up in the head that he didn't really act twelve, despite the fact he was a demon.
"Omori,'' he says, sounding awfully too... happy, in an uncanny way. He stuck his hand out, offering a handshake, his hand barbed with red, claw-like nails.

Heart this
0 likes

Protagonist_Kun - Jan 13th 2024 12:51

Joseph was a little afraid of the boy as something didn't feel right. Something just felt... Off. With him. It felt like he was hiding something. Joseph didn't know what, just, that there was something about him.

"Hey, Omori. Why are you outside here in the middle of the night. Its weird. Where are your friends?"

Heart this
0 likes

ULTIM3TE_PR0GRAMM3R - Jan 13th 2024 13:10

''My friends aren't real,'' he says, letting out a little huff. Ah, yes - 'friends', and by that they meant Headspace... well, he wasn't there anymore! They were just copies of real people, nothing there was real besides him! HIM!
He stoped staring at the concrete and looked back up at you with a fast head movement. ''And yours? Well, I mean, I already know,'' he says, a sharp-toothed grin spreading across his face.

Heart this
0 likes

Protagonist_Kun - Jan 13th 2024 13:39

"Hm?"

This didn't make sense, Omori wasn't making any sense. Joseph was inclined to believe somethings up. But ultimately he just thought its just stupid kids being stupid kids.

"Omori, you should go home. Its not safe out here. You could run into Zack."

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.