Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > In Search

New Reply

Started by hinatu6666 , Mar 14th 2024 17:35

hinatu6666 - Mar 14th 2024 17:35

Hi, I recently joined the site but have been roleplaying for I don't know how long now. I recently had to leave my old site due to technical issues that we're still trying to work out, but the need to write is too strong so here I am.

I am in search of a roleplay, obviously due to the thread choice it'd be romance, fantasy is preferred but if the story is good enough I can do realistic. I can play a male or female role as on a roleplay site (ah fond memories) where I found my footing in roleplaying there were very few males so I tended to have to play male and have found I don't mind it at all. Now though I MIGHT be talked into it I am not fond of MxM just because I'm not as comfortable with it dynamic wise.

I tend to write anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs to 7-8 paragraphs, depending on what I have to work with, what's going on in the story (if there's a lot of back and forth it may be shorter due to waiting for my partner's character to respond) and of course, whether my brain cooperates with me.

I am a third person past tense writer and would prefer my partner do the same as it helps the story flow not only for anyone reading it but also in my brain.

Now having all that said, I've got a few ideas rattling around in the old noggin, some more fleshed out than others.

I have been wishing for a succubus/incubus style as I've been stuck on a song that has a very incubus esk video.

Now another that I've been thinking about (for anyone who's seen the music video floating around they will understand) is more realistic than fantasy though could be made into a fantasy roleplay depending and that's a StalkerxStalker rp, one person would be stalking the second not realizing that they're stalking them as well, and we could either have one of them figure it out and continue to do it, allowing the other person to continue thinking they're stalking them unaware, or just continue with them both not knowing, each of them trying to hide it from one another.

at the moment my brain isn't pulling any of the other stuff I've thought about for the past few weeks to mind, but I'm sure I have more.

Also always open to other roleplay ideas if you have anything you may need someone for :)

Heart this
2 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.