Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > I have ideas! MxM or GxG

New Reply

Started by TheFoolCard , Oct 8th 2016 10:18

TheFoolCard - Oct 8th 2016 10:18

I'm semi literate, I don't usually do long replies, but I can try.
You should probably just read the rules in my profile, actually.
I'm also open to other ideas if you wanna rp something else! ^o^

(Ghost x human with an ability)
Character A is a recently deceased ghost, and character B is the only one who can see them.
Problem is, B can see all ghosts, always has been able to, and is quite sick of it. Character A wants B's help moving on, but they have trouble getting their attention because B is already sick of helping ghosts get to the afterlife.

(Dragon slayer × Dragon trainer)
Muse A is a dragon slayer who firmly believes that all dragons are evil and should be killed, muse B is a dragon trainer who firmly believes any dragon can be taught to fight along side humans or be their companions.

(Killer x human)
A character dies and goes to Hell, but they're given a second chance. Their job is to kill another character, if they do so, they can continue their life normally. If the other dies any other way, the first character goes to Hell for eternity.

(Love spell)
A character with magic powers puts a love spell on another character (on purpose or by mistake) so they fall in love with them, but when they find out they only feel this way because of a spell, they're furious at the magic user... Yet still love them. The magic user tries to reverse the spell because they feel guilty, but the character can't stop feeling that way about them.

(Human x vampire)
Character A is very interested in vampires and when they find out character B is a vampire, they want B to turn them into one. Character B feels this would be wrong because being a vampire is so much harder, and refuses to turn them. For awhile.

Heart this
5 likes

TheFoolCard - Oct 9th 2016 10:15

Sure AName! Add me so we can DM.

Heart this
0 likes

TheFoolCard - Nov 5th 2016 23:40

Sure! Add me! :D

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.