Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > I can't help falling in love with you. (See plot i

New Reply

Started by AsterLace , Jul 28th 2017 09:40

AsterLace - Jul 28th 2017 09:40

Hello, welcome to my newest plot idea.. cut me some slack as this idea just came to me and I am just now explaining it for the first time.

Everyone you meet that comes into your life has a purpose, it can be many of things and whether or not they are meant to stay in your life for either a short or long period is up to time to decide. It can be sad, you meet someone you have an undeniable spark with and then within the matter of days, months or years the spark dies out and you're left with the memory of who that person was and what they meant to you. Friendships form and friendships also break. Character A has an older(or brother) sister, just by three years and they are very close, when Character B enters into Character A's life it's just what seems a new friendship for their sibling but soon it's apparent that there is an attraction between Character A and Character B, as awkward and untimely as it may be since they are both in relationships and Character B (the sibling's friend) is engaged to be married. Plus, it just goes without saying YOU DONT DATE YOUR SIBLINGS BEST FRIEND....

What happens from here? Do they find ways to get around running into one another? Does the relationships they are in slowly end so that the two can be together? Or is the attraction known but never acted upon?

Time will tell all.

I will play either role.
I play as males only and will only play with a female.

Heart this
1 like

AsterLace - Jul 28th 2017 09:56

If it didn't read correct, basically it's a RP between the siblings best friend and the sibling :)

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 28th 2017 10:38

Bump!!

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 28th 2017 11:57

I sent a friend request :)

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 28th 2017 14:48

Bumppp

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 29th 2017 07:34

Bump again

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Aug 7th 2017 15:00

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.