Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > Hospital

New Reply

Started by CrimeQueen , Jun 19th 2017 18:20
Previous12Next

CrimeQueen - Jun 19th 2017 18:20

Welcome to the Sun Hospital Medical Center! Or more like Human Research Center....but anyway, if you have any problems, any at all come here and we'll try to fix them! Maybe get rid of them. No...no....all of that is false. All lies.... It's just an UnderCover Human Research Center that the Government pays for. So...come join the so called hospital so the so called doctors can "help" you.
============================================
Character Sheet Requirements:
Name:
Position at Sun Hospital: (Doctor, Scientist, Patient, Security, etc)
Appearance:
Quote: (Optional)

Edited Jun 19th 2017 18:21

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jun 19th 2017 18:21

Name:Scarlette
Small Bio:Before she knew it, She was in a car crash put in coma, and a Hurt ankle and leg and ribs. and also have breast cancer.
Position at Sun Hospital : (Doctor, Scientist, Patient, Security, etc)Patient
Appearance:She has brown curly locks of hair and blue crystal eyes.
Quote: Never know, that you have life hard, but some may have it harder.

Edited Jul 4th 2017 23:07

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 4th 2017 11:56

Accepted

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 4th 2017 23:05

accepted, If you want we can start the game..

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 11:14

(Okay, Well i will Start, A really main character is a Doctor i never signed up, but just allowed it okay, and also My patient charcter and Iamtorrii charcter are in the same room..)

As Dr.Bella Came in she started checking in on all of patients, also Tori and Scarlet, she then said " So, How is my Patient's Tori and Scarlet Doing Today?"

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 11:20

She then said " Honey, Behind the others backs i've been doing a real doctors help, and Also Found you a cure, So stay still while i Put the cure in Torri." She then stuck the needle with the cure in her arm and, then said " It will start working soon, and it will also make you sleepy."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 12:32

she then said " Okay, Done.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 13:10

Scarlet, Then wakes up, and notices she has a been changed to, " Okay, So What happened.." as the IV was hagging from the side, Dr.Bella came and said " So How are ya'll Feeling?"

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 13:49

She then said " Okay, well here is some medic, to help.."

Heart this
0 likes

CrimeQueen - Jul 5th 2017 14:58

Dr.Bella then heard someone say " Hey Bella, you got 6-20 more patients to take Care of." she then said " Ugh, How come me, there is other doctors you know!" she then said " See you, guys soon i hope.." she then ran, towards the other patients, She checked one persons, She cured another's flu. but before she could finish she fainted.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.