Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Generic Super Hero Team RP

New Reply

Started by REMRoleplay , Jan 17th 2020 14:42

REMRoleplay - Jan 17th 2020 14:42

Hello, this is a simple teenage superhero team roleplay. Kind of like Marvel Rising or Teen Titans. I have an idea for a villain and plot which will develop as the story continues but it will start with the formation of the team, so our characters will not know each other at first, unless of course, they're siblings. Your character could, if you want them to, already be a hero of some sort or just starting out. There's almost no limit as to who your character can be and what they can do. Have fun!

Rules:
- The basics, be nice, no er*t*c roleplay, just keep this roleplay as clean as possible please.
- You may only have one character
- In terms of character creation, I would like it if people stuck with humans. I don't want mythological beings or spiritual beings or any of that please. This is a simple human superhero roleplay.
- No OP characters or roleplaying. Also, to do with powers, I don't want supernatural or spiritual powers such as: raising the dead, communicating to spirits, summoning demons, that kind of thing.
- I will be controlling the major events and villains once I decide on the plot and story. I'm open to any ideas anyone may have.
- Please try to be active, I understand life comes first but if you're able to give me a heads up. If you're gone for too long we may continue without you
- I don't want any back and forth replies going on. Allow everyone to have a chance to respond to events
- No one or two-liners please. Give each other something to work with so maybe try a paragraph
- There isn't really that much lore to this world so powers could come from anywhere but please don't make it too out of this world.
- I really don't want this roleplaying going too fast so don't rush scenes please, though I also don't want it to drag on too long. Just keep the story going at a modest pace.

---Character Sheet---

Name:
Superhero Name/Nickname:

Powers/Abilities:
Weakness (or you could add this into the power section, your choice):

Personality:

Backstory:

Extra:

Appearance (Image or very detailed description):

(If anyone wants to play leader and make their character the captain of the group, you're welcome to do so)

Heart this
2 likes

REMRoleplay - Jan 19th 2020 03:52

Name: Natan Cruz
Superhero Name/Nickname: Sunbird

Powers/Abilities: Natan’s powers are a little confusing but that’s because they come from a rather odd source. A bird that resembles the shape of a plover named Tarambola has special powers that she gives to him when she attaches herself to his back. These powers grant Natan a whole new look, his superhero costume basically, as well as many abilities. He gains large wings that look more like kite wings than bird that allow him to fly along with a tail of the same look that allows for balance. His wrists are able to transform into different weapons such as spearheads, shields and pretty much any handheld weapon besides firearms. For unknown reasons, Natan is able to speak to and understand Tarambola whether she’s attached to his back or not and she can speak to and understand him too.

Weakness: Natan’s powers are very much connected to his emotions and connection with Tarambola. He needs to be focused and unafraid to use his abilities properly and sometimes they can even turn on him if he’s too emotional or isn’t on the best of terms with Tarambola. A lot of the time they simply won’t turn on at all.

Personality: Natan is a rather introverted person though does easily feel lonely and separated when he isn’t around people close to him though also gets uncomfortable in very large crowds. Natan prefers and likes small groups of people. He barely talks much or even smiles, but he’s always had the need to have a few people to be friends with. Though, Natan won’t go out of his way to make friends but rather hope that someone will go up and talk to him. He likes small talk more than anything, just so he can avoid talking about his life; Natan will mostly ask questions about the other person and avoid any questions aimed at himself. Because of his need to be around people, he can be rather clingy. Natan can get rather emotional, taking things seriously and getting offended very easily when teased, unfortunately this effects his life, both social and superhero lives mostly negatively.

Backstory: Natan grew up in a favela in Brazil with his mother. His father passed away when he was very young, so he’d never gotten the chance to meet him. When he was only ten, his mother just… disappeared. There was no trace, no reason; she basically just vanished. There wasn’t really anywhere else for Natan to go so he ran away to live in the forest, far away from the favela he grew up in. He didn’t want anything to remind him of his past life. For a while he lived in a small, broken down home he’d found, surviving on his own, growing his own food and finding his own water until the day he met a special bird. Natan came across Tarambola, a bird who looked like a plover but who’s plumage was much too colourful to actually be a plover. Her feathers where orange, red, yellow, white and pink all covering her body in intricate and delicate patterns. It wasn’t long before Natan heard her story, how she’d lost her memory and escaped from some prison of sorts. Natan later discovered her special powers and the abilities she could grant him when she clung to his back. Soon they were both training in these newfound abilities and helping out anyone who might need it. Stopping simple things like a purse snatcher or a runaway criminal. Neither thought they would be up to anything bigger. Only time will tell.

Extra: Natan takes Tarambola everywhere. He hides her from other people for fear of her being taken away, but he can’t stand the idea of being away from her as she’s like a mentor to him. An overprotective and loving mentor.

Appearance: Natan was born in Brazil though was half Brazilian and half Chinese. His hair is jet black and trails down his neck in messy, spiky strands. His eyes look Asian, small and are bright green in colour and his skin is a dark tan to brown tone. He never had much so he mostly just wears his usual dirty, old tank top and knee length shorts which both look much too big for him since he's unnaturally skinny. In terms of height, he’s a little bit shorter than the average height for his age, standing around 5’5.

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jan 19th 2020 04:30

(I’m interested in this! I’ll join in when I can!)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Jan 19th 2020 17:34

(@Macadoodle and @Troublesomeperson you're both welcome to join. Just post your characters whenever. I may delete some of the OOC talk just to keep this forum from being too cluttered.

As for the name for the team, thanks for the suggestions but I think I might wait for our characters to meet before deciding on one, that way everyone will have a say)

Edited Jan 19th 2020 17:36

Heart this
1 like

REMRoleplay - Jan 19th 2020 18:15

(Accepted! Don't worry, I'll help out with roleplaying if you want)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Feb 1st 2020 05:55

(No, not at all. I got a little busy but I will start this when I can)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Feb 1st 2020 06:20

(Okay)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Feb 5th 2020 01:38

(Yes you may, I will begin this shortly if no one else joins)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 17th 2020 23:41

(I almost forgot about this, but if everyone is still into it, I could start it up again)

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.