Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Female trainer x Male ghost type gijinka (Pokemon!

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Sep 23rd 2018 20:22

KalnaZatos - Sep 23rd 2018 20:22

HecK its been a while since I've been into Pokemon, and like every time when I get back into Pokemon, I have the urge to roleplay my sweet little trainer having a cute little romance with her pokemon (of course, in a human form).

Basically, my idea here is that this is set in a different universe, basically, where Pokemon have the ability to change between their Pokemon form or their human form. With this said, relationships between trainers and their Pokemon wasn't actually uncommon. It was something practiced commonly among a lot of parts of the world, but even so, it has been a controversial topic all the same. People still heavily debate on whether or not it's right to have these kinds of relationships with Pokemon. While there's all this tension over it, poor Alina accidentally slips into this mess as well when she develops feelings for her partner Pokemon.
I do have a comedic antagonist in place (and what do you know, it's a Team Rocket grunt), and possibly a more serious antagonist besides society at the moment.

Uhhh some things I ask of my partner here--
Be literate please? And no one liners- I'm fine with any small lengths but one-liners are too far for me and I lose interest quick.
This is gonna be a slow-ish build-up! Alina and her partner have been by each other's sides for quite a while, but they're really only close friends- or family in a sense. It'll take a while yet for those feelings to override their family bond
Be active ??? I mean, I can't be a d*ck and say you have to be active every day or else it's a no-go. I understand being gone for a few days sometimes- I get like that too, especially with college. But I just don't want someone who replies once a week, and I'm sitting here anticipating a reply for a whole week each time- soon I just get sick of it and never reply.
As for what ghost type you use?? I don't mind. Some preferences I prefer are; Chandelure, Aegislash, Dusknoir, or Cofagrigus-- but again, it can be any ghost type.
On that note, another preference is big dominant boys u wu'' '' again, you don't gotta follow this-- I just personally prefer masculinity over femininity.

And for reference, here's Alina's bio and ref image! (dont use the image without my consent- it IS my art, and it IS of my OC so I would appreciate no thieves please u wu)

Name: Alina A. Kross

Aliases: Allie

Height: 5’7”

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Violet

Occupation: Trainer (and looking forward to becoming a gym leader)

Relationships: N/A

Family: Benjamin (Father), Azrael (Older brother)

Personality: Alina can start off as really timid around new people, but she quickly warms up to them. She's outgoing and kind in other words, and can be the most caring person. She tends to offer up her own time to help a friend in need and often sets aside her own problems as well. She has a strong fascination with ghost types and usually gushes over them when they are around her (Including her own team). She has a hard time letting go of things and can go into denial easily.

Team: Chandler (Male Chandelure- partner), Kai (Female shiny Aegislash), Aegis (Golurk she refers to as a male.), Zeek (Rotom she refers to as a male.), Bloomace (Female Drifblim), Dusty (Male Dusknoir) ((Can change depending on the Pokemon you decide on.))

Backstory: Alina was raised by only her father, who was a Paranologist and a Thanatologist. Her mother had left when she was only about newborn with her older brother- leaving Alina behind, since her father refused to let her take Alina as well. Alina never actually seen her mother or brother while growing up, and isn’t quite fond of the woman who left. Despite not having a mother, though, she was quite happy with just living with her father in Lavender Town of Kanto. Commonly as a young girl, Alina would watch her father work, which typically took place in the Pokemon Tower.

When Alina was nine years old, her father gifted her with her first pokemon, a Gastly bred by his own Gengar. She named her first pokemon “Rose”, being that it was her favorite flower (not a creative kid, I know). After she was given Rose, she was more occupied with training with Rose and bonding with her, leaving her father to his work on his own. Of course, at her age, she was only allowed to train close outside of Lavender town, and she had to be home before dark. Though, as she grew older, and trained with Rose who soon evolved to a Haunter, and eventually a Gengar, she was allowed to explore further away from her home, and encounter more diverse Pokemon that she hadn’t seen before. She never caught any of them- as she was more interested in training with Rose then catching other Pokemon to add to her team.

When Alina was thirteen was when issues started rising with Team Rocket- regarding them coming into towns and causing mayhem. Of course, she wasn’t bothered about it. At her age, she just assumed it was a grown-up problem and she didn’t have to worry about it at all. On the other hand, her father was more wary about this issue- and kept Alina to closer boundaries of Lavender Town again. He was right to be worried- as soon enough, Team Rocket had come through to Lavender Town. At the time of panic, Alina’s father had ushered his daughter to the basement addition of their home and locked her in there with Rose alone, to hide her from any members that would try anything horrific.

The scared little Alina was stuck in that basement for eleven hours, before she was released from the basement by a friend of her father’s. Alina stayed with the friend for months, awaiting for her father to return- which he never did. After a year of waiting, Alina was moved to Pallet Town to live with her aunt and cousin until she was sixteen, of which she moved out to explore other regions and find more ghost types to add to her growing family.

Currently, Alina still has no idea of the whereabouts of her father. Rumors still float around that he was killed by a Team Rocket member, and the residents of Lavender Town had even placed a tombstone near the entrance of the town in memory of her father. Despite this claim- Alina refuses to believe her father is dead, and strongly believes he is still out there somewhere.

Extras:

- Alina enjoys spicy foods much more than she does sweet foods.

- Along with Alina’s obsession with Ghost types, she is afraid of Dark types (save for Sableye and Spiritomb). She also has a fear of bug types (also save for Shedinja )

- Before she wanted to be a gym leader, Alina actually only wanted to be a breeder.

Heart this
1 like

KalnaZatos - Sep 24th 2018 12:31

Awesome! Also no, it just has to be a ghost type. I can pretty much work around with any ghost type so you have free choosing there uwu

Heart this
0 likes

KalnaZatos - Aug 17th 2019 21:16

Sure!! :^00!!

Heart this
0 likes

KalnaZatos - Aug 17th 2019 22:21

Oml that's so perfECT I LOVE IT

Heart this
0 likes

KalnaZatos - Aug 17th 2019 22:47

Ohh? Who might that be? :^0

Heart this
0 likes

KalnaZatos - Aug 17th 2019 22:59

Ohhh! The worst of the bunch :^))))
Well if you'd like to I'd love to see it when you're done! I personally need to draw her again sometime myself--

Heart this
0 likes

KalnaZatos - Aug 17th 2019 23:05

i feel that lmao

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.