Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Fallout RP

New Reply

Started by Albert_Parker_ , Dec 1st 2017 11:44

Albert_Parker_ - Dec 1st 2017 11:44

Ok so I'm just gonna say this the rp will be either set in the events of Fallout 3 or New Vegas. Most likely 3. The events start off when the lone wanderer finally left Vault 101 and he's off exploring the wasteland with his vault suit and his 9mm gun. He will meet many friend and foes alonge the way which will you be, andl how will it affect the lone wanderer?
Rules: Don't be the perfect character you can be a vault dweller, a ghoul, a super mutant, any species in the fallout universe that you want.
No godmodding
No killing unless the creator of the character allows him or her to get killed off.
If you are in a faction tell me which one Brotherhood of Steel, Children of Atom, Talon merc group, etc.
Outfits: anything you want. Either undamged or in tatters
No autohitting
And let's do this
Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Place of birth:
Height:
Bio (optional):
Extras (optional):
Picture (provide one please if not describe your character.)

Edited Dec 1st 2017 11:59

Heart this
2 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Dec 2nd 2017 23:24

(Alright we have enough people to start it off.)

-Albert was walking alone in the wasteland as he found a settlement that was named megaton. Maybe he couls find clues about his dad in there. He walks in and is greeted by Lucas Simms.-

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Dec 3rd 2017 00:42

"Thanks Sheriff." -He keeps walking around the town to see if anything else caught his eye. He then walks into Moroarty's Saloon.- "Hey I need to know where my dad went have you seen him?"

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Dec 3rd 2017 01:38

"Why do you want to know?" -He was still getting familiar with the world, but he had a sense of confidence in his voice.-

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Dec 3rd 2017 09:24

"He looks like me, but older. That's all you need to know." -He stares at his men.- "I also kniw that an ex raider was here by the name of Jerico is here."

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Dec 3rd 2017 12:10

-He walks away and goes to craterside supply where he gets an armored vault suit.- "He better hope not to mess with me again." -He then tinkers with the bomb in order to disable it.-

Heart this
0 likes

Albert_Parker_ - Dec 3rd 2017 18:33

"I don't need to tell you anything." -He walks away.-

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.