Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Dying Light RP

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Feb 19th 2020 06:53

KalnaZatos - Feb 19th 2020 06:53

1*8+
TW: includes drug addiction, mention of prostitution, (mention or act)murder/torture, mental illness

It's about that time I post something in here about this cursed game. I just bought it for PC so I've been back into it a lot lately-- so I guess that means it's time to find some roleplay partners!

I generally roleplay OCs, but I also muse Brecken, Jade, Karim, Lena, and Crane (if requested) and will use them throughout our rp as well, unless you'd like to split up roles in the end.

I dont mind OC x Canon myself and any of my canon muses are available for shipping. I'm picky on canon x canon, though so there may be a good few pairings I wont do.

Ahh-- I'm highkey looking for anyone who could rp Rahim-- but I'm also open to any other muses as well! I have a general sideplot set up that's aside from the main game plot, and I'm super open to ideas and ways to make things interesting!

I'm gonna go ahead and leave it at that- most of the rest I'll just discuss in DM with anyone interested!
Image related; also my art so please dont take and use for your own purposes.

Heart this
0 likes

CameronMays - Mar 23rd 2020 16:48

Hi. I was wondering of you still had any interest in doing this RP.

Heart this
2 likes

KalnaZatos - Mar 23rd 2020 17:13

Sure do! I'll message you friend.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.