Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Duel Partners (Fx?, Romance & Fantasy)

New Reply

Started by Cute-SCP-Cellmate , Apr 8th 2024 16:40

Cute-SCP-Cellmate - Apr 8th 2024 16:40

The idea is simple: A pair of characters that are newborns adventurers (can be any 'class') have just left their school and hometown. They begin with a jealous hate towards eachother but grow more close throughout the RP as they have similar goals and are technically on the same side. However, they del a lot (No OP characters, your character is supposed to be just from the training school!). The RP could go anywhere from there with a kind o adventure-focused plot with romance.

-Important note: I will not be doing N*FW in this RP, unless absolutely logical and my character is into it too. I'm not kidding, there's too many h*rny people on here. Romance does not mean N*FW, and for this one I prefer to just roleplay it with only romance.

My character is described here!

Name - Moka Mush
Race - Slimeling (A human-shaped, acidic slime that can speak. She was created after consuming an intelligent mage's brain. They get nutrition by digesting and absorbing meat and water.)
Class - Elementalist (A master of Elemental spells and of weapon combat, but due to their robes cannot wear heavy armor leaving them very vulnerable if their barrage of comboing, skilled attacks stops.)
Gender: Technically none as she is a slime, but is always shaped as Female. She/her.
Personality: Sparkly, childish and always bubbly and happy. When she is annoyed she may lash out at unfortunate people angrily, but is pretty good at keeping her temper in check around -most- people.
Stats:
Constitution: A
Charisma: A+
Intelligence: C-
Magic: S+
Strength: B-
Dexterity: C
Speed: C
Stamina: B
Mana: S
Cuteness: A+

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.