Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > Darby High School

New Reply

Started by AsterLace , Jul 29th 2017 09:47

AsterLace - Jul 29th 2017 09:47

Hey! I will be starting a thread here for a highschool roleplay!

No need to ask to join.
Keep it civil.
No real rules.

Darby High is a highschool in central Florida for grades 9th through 12th grade. They are big on sports and community outreach programs.

I will post my intro in a few moments!

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 29th 2017 11:07

Tyson McCinlin groaned to the sound of his alarm sounding on his nightstand. His honey brown eyes shooting open to turn off the alarm. First day of senior year. Just one more year to go. Tyson sighed and got up, he stood at 6'1 and had a slender frame. Tyson began to get ready for the day, he was anxious to get the first day out of the way. It was always the most nerve wracking it seemed. Tyson pulled on a pair of American Eagle jeans, they were dark washed. Tyson looked through his shirts and decided on a heather grey plain v neck shirt, he sat down on his bed to put on socks and then a pair of old grey vans. Tyson went to his restroom connected to his room and applied deodorant and a few sprays of his curve cologne. Tyson grabbed his solid black fossil watch and soon was headed downstairs, his messenger bag slung across his shoulder, phone and keys in hand. Once downstairs he was greeted by his family eating breakfast, his little sister shrieked and ran over to hug him. She was starting kindergarten today, "I have my book bag ready!" She said in an excited tone, Tyson laughed softly and bid her farewell after grabbing a biscuit his mom made and with that he headed to the school, within a few minutes he was there with time to kill so he would enjoy his biscuit.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 29th 2017 11:08

**please mention the grade you are entering**

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 29th 2017 14:32

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 31st 2017 14:49

Tyson soon got out of his car and began to walk for the building, once inside he went to find his first period class, Spanish 2. Tyson had taken Spanish one the year prior and had passed with flying colors, he actually enjoyed learning the language. Tyson was going to see about signing up to be a peer tutor for the class also if there was a need for it. Tyson came into the classroom, greeting the teacher before heading to an empty desk, deciding for one on the far left in the second row.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 31st 2017 15:11

Tyson looked up as more students came in, he had noticed that Kat seemed new and wondered where she moved from. Soon the teacher began to pair them up to work with a partner for a project that would be due in two weeks. Tyson was paired with Kat, since the teacher made them do an introduction, he knew who she was now. Well, a little about her that was. Tyson stood to walk to her instead of making her walk to him. "Hey there." He said with a smile.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jul 31st 2017 15:39

Tyson could tell she seemed a bit timid. He cleared his throat, "Is this your first year here?"he asked her.

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Aug 1st 2017 08:25

"Nice, well welcome to Florida." He said as he then nodded, "We have to find one of the most interesting pieces to us of Mexican history or culture." He said, "it should be a pretty easy and fun project."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.