Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Dangerous Romance (time leap, gang, group roleplay

New Reply

Started by DonnaMare , Nov 11th 2023 18:24

DonnaMare - Nov 11th 2023 18:24

Intro
There he was standing in front of his mirror. Right now he was one of the most feared men in his state. But tonight it had been almost ten years since he met her. As feared as a man could be he would always be afraid of this moment. He was just done with shaving his face. He was almost sure he would mess it up. Tonight even his hands were shaky. He began putting his shirt on and buttoning them up, trying to not mess the way the shirt was ironed. She had seen him beat up and covered in blood far too often, he wanted tonight to be perfect. As he put his pants on he looked at the black velvet box on the bathroom counter. He nodded to himself and put his suit on, secured the gun in his suspenders as he his them under the suit and begun tying his tie while looking and talking to himself in the mirror. His whole body was going numb from how nervous he was. "Come on Michael... You can't be terrified over the thought of one silly question. You have fought men three times your size in muscle. You have fought while being outnumbered. You can ask her..." He said. Truth was he needed someone to say it to him but all of his men were at their posts, even his second in command and best friend. Today he had maxed out security to clean the areas he would use for the proposal. He needed to hear those words in order to believe in himself. He let out a deep sigh and put the ring in his pocket as he secured his belt. He fixed his hair and checked out himself one last time in the mirror. He nodded to himself and walked out with a faint smile on his lips as he went to the living room to walk with her to the car. They went out to have a meal where everything went smoothly. Soon they walked out of the restaurant into an open space near the river that went throughout the whole city.
The place was filled with headlights and his men had surrounded the whole area making sure they wouldn't be disturbed. Sheraphina was surprised with the scenery and even more surprised when she saw the river so clean and lively, filled with all sorts of little creatures. He saw her smile and felt his heart warm up as his anxiety was almost as if it melted away. He gently placed a hand around her waist as they walked near the river and soon enough they begun chatting. He fell down on one knee. He smiled at her and looked up at her eyes. "Sheraphina, you have been with me ever since I left that gang ten years ago and started my own. You have helped me make this gang a fully blown mafia and made sure each and every one of our members stay out of trouble. You take such good care of our members and of me. You made me feel again when I felt like I had lost myself and all people I considered family. I now look at you and I know you are my whole world. I would sacrifice anything to be with you and I would kill and torture anyone who would dare lay a hand on you. But tonight I am asking you of nothing more than to make my dreams come true and give me a future. Be my salvation and be my wife. Will you Marry me?"
As he was speaking Sheraphina's eyes got all teared up and she had the widest smile on her face. Once he stopped talking and asked her she leaned down and hugged him so tightly while screaming "Yes!" And he got the ring around her finger. She took her gun out from her dress and fired in the air to show her excitement only for fireworks to start going off and she looked at him laughing. "Well you planned out everything didn't you?" She said as he took her in his arms and held her close watching the firework show he prepared, going off perfectly. "I wouldn't let anything and anyone ruin our special moment La mia Vida" He said as he pressed his lips against her.
He sure had planned everything but he didn't think anything would be grant enough for her. He had not thought of that drawing attention. So as soon as his guards begun lighting up the fireworks, the show was soon cut short, so were their smiles and their little special moment. The firework show stopped and it was switches with sounds of guns going off. Michael's eyes widened as he realized she did not have any bulletproof protection that moment so he got his bulletproof jacket over her and shouted. "Get on the ground and cover yourself!" as he his behind some trees as well and tried to take out as many attackers as he could. He was the boss with the perfect aim after all. Soon the attackers were out. But he had not planned for the snipers set in the nearby buildings. They did not wish to kill him just to take away every single drop of joy in his life. One of them smirked as he found a spot on him. That would get Sheraphina out of her little hiding place. He fired and shot Michael on his leg making him unable to walk. Sheraphina ran to him and tried to cover them both with the bulletproof jacket as she ripped off part of her dress to take care of his bleeding.
A normal man would have been ashamed to shoot at his old boss but the specific shooter had no morals or respect whatsoever. He opened his radio. "I have her locked on target. Should I shoot.?"
A person in an office getting informations for the whole situation replied to his call. "Positive. If she is his joy, I will take It away from him."
As Sheraphina was using her knowledge as she used to be a nurse, in order to stop his bleeding she found a bullet between her eyes. Her body went limb and the shots all around them stopped. Michael was screaming and the man in the office smiled sinisterly as he could hear it. "Stay with me" Michael whispered as he shouted for an ambulance yet no one came to help. "Please don't leave me like that...I love you" That was the last she heard.

Roleplay line.
"Please don't leave me like that. I love you" She only wished she could see him or at least let him know she loves him too but darkness was enveloping her with every passing second. She had been shot. She was cold and soon enough she lost consciousness. She wondered what she would wake up to or if she would even wake up. She knew no angel was coming to get her but something would. Maybe a demon that would lead her to a VIP position in hell as she had been the Mafia Donna leading this state for far too long and having a blast while doing so. She loved the darkness of her character and the darkness of her mind as much as she hated to accept it in her younger years. What she did not expect was to open her eyes willingly as if she had just passed out and find herself in a metro seat. Her best friend had just woken her up. They were supposed to get off. She chuckled and walked out of the metro with him. She didn't expect a dream sequence. Nor did she expect to remember such a tragic death. She could still hear her -what would be- husband's voice in her head. She only wished she could somehow let him know she was alright and well.
It all seemed so weird to her. Too real. She almost tripped and fell and had a chuckle about it. She looked at her friend and couldn't believe it. He was a gay guy who she bonded with over their weirdness. He was so scared when she joined the gang when she was a little older and cut off contact with her. It was so nostalgic to see him again and have him be all casual with her. "Hey, John, where are we?"
"Dude... how much did you sleep last night? Were you up studying all night again or sleeping another fight off? We are going to take some exams, hopefully our finals for this year and then it is winter break. We are going to uni." he said as he lit up a cigarette once they got out of the station. He lit one for her and gave it to her as she laughed and thanked him. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. If she was to guess she was about 20 at this point. Three years already in nursing school wanting to become a nurse and help people even if she found herself always in some sort of trouble. She was wearing a leather jacket with the logo of the Black Rose on it, her alias. Her hair was down, brown and wavy, natural and silky as she had been taking care of it. Her lashes were on and so was her makeup, both on point. She was wearing a plain red shirt, blue jeans, her black high heeled reinforced boots and she was looking beautiful as ever. She also had a black handbag with her and her pockets held her phone, some money, her cigarettes and some cheat notes. She definitely was 20. She chuckled at the mirror. She was looking nice.
She took her exams and as soon as john left she received a call. Someone was messing up their fight in a club and a guy with her bike would come pick her up in 15. Her eyes widened as she chuckled waiting for the next scene of the dream sequence to play. she lit up another cigarette and put a song on her phone. She loved music so her dream sequence as she moved onto the afterlife should have some music too. But for a dream sequence... it all moved too slow...
Soon enough the bike was there. The guy have her the keys and left. She didn't remember him. She thought maybe the bike would get her to the next scene. But no. She drove to the place and was getting anxious by the minute. Within ten minutes she was there, being all c*cky and challenging the guy who beat up the guy she was called for. She was known for never losing no matter what as she used a fighting style that hit nerves and thereby numbed muscle groups. Somewhat of a bully stepped up and she realized she was now specializing in guns. She hadn't fought like that in years. She hid her jacket and made sure the logo wouldn't show as she put it on the bike and hoped her body would remember how to hit as well as she remembered the basic anatomy she used in her fighting.
Few hits and the guy was out even if he was twice her size. People realized who she was by her fighting style and she went on her bike, completely ignoring them as they scattered off putting on a mental mask to not show her panic. This wasn't a dream sequence. She wouldn't hit someone in the afterlife. She somehow had traveled back in time... and now?
Now she was riding her bike to a nearby park to try to take it all in. She was panicking...

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.