Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Crimson tides

New Reply

Started by Cylie , Mar 30th 2016 14:48

Cylie - Mar 30th 2016 14:48

Roses are red and corpses turn blue, my blades are sharp and I'm coming for you. You run and you hide a game we will play. Durring night I will hunt down my prey, at day I will seek a new way to play. Just know that you can't escape it's already to late.

Everybody knows about the 'games' every night a group of mere children wind e the streets looking for people to play with. Some say they aren't human others say they arent real but every night at least one person is killed. So how would these strange occurances be explained? The city tests at the edge of the ocean and the children have a goal, they want to turn the tides red with the blood of their victims.

Rules!
1: You must aske to join
2: You must post a character sheet
3: NO ONE LINERS!
4: can only have one or two characters
5: NO sm*t or romance!
6: have fun!

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Mar 30th 2016 14:59

Name: Roland Mont
Apearance: dark blue hair, dark blue eyes a single scar on his left cheek and one across his throat. Pale skin.
Personality: insane and obsessed with the color and taste of blood. Not loyal to anybody or anything and lives by a strict set of rules he will never break.

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Apr 2nd 2016 14:40

Yep I'm just waiting for people to join! Would you like to join?

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Apr 2nd 2016 15:04

Cool shall we start or would you prefer to wait for more people?

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Apr 2nd 2016 15:12

Okay thanks!

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Apr 2nd 2016 16:37

You are both excepted! Just post your character sheets!

Heart this
0 likes

Cylie - Apr 2nd 2016 23:26

Yep go ahead beastly!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.