Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Creatures Among Us - Reboot and Continuation

New Reply

Started by REMRoleplay , Jul 23rd 2019 17:30

REMRoleplay - Aug 5th 2019 18:02

Jaigr noticed the girl walk up behind them. She looked to be around his age and didn't look as if she'd eaten for a long time. Jaigr was silent for a moment before saying,
"S-sorry... we don't have any food," he said. Jaigr actually hand't eaten for many days and now that he thought about it, he could really go for something to eat. The only problem would be getting it. Before Jaigr would find it rather easy to walk into a village and get food, but now that he looked more like a mytho than a human, that wouldn't be possible.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Aug 6th 2019 06:42

Jaigr jerked back slightly at the sudden movement,
"C-can you speak?" he asked, though it seemed he wouldn't be getting an answer. She seemed to be gesturing to the thing around her neck. Does she want it off?
"Can't you just take it off?" Jaigr wondered out loud. Her movements showed she obviously couldn't pull it off, so Jaigr stepped forward to touch the neck piece. It felt artificial, not natural meaning Jaigr was of no use.
"I can't do anything. Sorry." he said, then turned to Onurick, "Do you have a knife?"

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Aug 7th 2019 05:43

"Oh sorry. There's another person and I think they want their neck thing off," Jaigr said to Onurick. He figured she might be a mytho, simply based off the fact that she was starving, didn't seem to be able to speak (he heard her speak but it didn't sound as if she could speak very well) and had some sort of bell around her neck. But he didn't want to risk being attacked or something like that, so he kept the thoughts to himself. Besides, she looked human enough. "So can I have your knife?" Jaigr asked.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Aug 9th 2019 06:40

Jaigr took the knife.
"Um... maybe you should do it," he said, handing the girl the knife. He was too afraid to do it himself, afraid he might accidentally cut her or something unexpected would happen. You never knew what might happen in this crazy world filled with mythos, magic and more myth.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Aug 13th 2019 03:13

(Yeah we'll just wait a little longer)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Aug 19th 2019 02:43

(Yeah, I guess we should, I sent the last message do you want me to send another?)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Sep 13th 2019 16:32

(LadyVixen!! Welcome back!! :D )

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Sep 13th 2019 16:46

When the girl didn't take the knife, Jaigr had no idea what to do. He was partly confused by her and partly afraid. He knew she was a mytho at this point, the magic stirring around her, enough for him to feel it. But it seemed she didn't want them to know, so he didn't say anything. Jaigr really wasn't sure what to do or say next so he slowly bent down and placed the knife on the ground in case she wanted to take it and cut the collar off.

Jaigr turned back to Onurick and Ceris, "Should... we head off?" he asked, looking down into the forest. If he had his memories he would most likely not want to venture into those woods again, especially not with the intent to find more hunter camps. Suddenly, Jaigr heard something... or someone from behind. A twig snapped and a... familiar feeling flooded over the small the boy. He turned quickly, his eyes now without pupils and glowing a bright white.

"Wh-who's there?" he questioned, his mind and lips ready to conjure up some word magic if the need arose.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Sep 15th 2019 04:32

Jaigr took a step back. Suddenly he felt lightheaded and clapped one hand to his aching head. His eyes stayed planted on the figure who emerged from the trees,

"M-Mareike... I can't believe..." Even though Jaigr couldn't recall any events from his past, the people seemed to stay in his mind. He wondered why but honestly, he was just glad he remembered. Well... mostly remembered. Jaigr still had the feelings he always had for Mareike though, he didn't know why. He couldn't think back to any events with her in it, all the boy knew was, she was a friend. A good one at that.

"Mareike... you're alive," he said thinking the last time he saw her was most likely during the raid of the hunters camp he was told about. Onurick had made sure to tell him that story so at least he understood a little bit.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Sep 17th 2019 18:22

Jaigr could barely speak. He was in shock and in fear of saying something wrong. But when Onurick, Mareike and Noxuma all looked as if they were going to engage in battle, Jaigr stepped forward,

"Yes, Onurick saved me. I'm sorry you had to go through what you did Mareike...my dying and what Onurick did to you but please don't kill him," Jaigr explained hoping that Mareike would listen to him. Honestly, Jaigr didn't even think she'd recognise him. Not with all the white markings on his face and his now completely white hair. Both side effects from the magic; whether it was Onuricks or his own.

"Please, why don't you come with us? We're venturing into the forest. We want to help save the mythos. Onurick, Ceris and myself," Jaigr then said, hoping to change the subject from Onurick and onto the quest.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.